Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glogo Parts Availability

Posted by bobc1@live.com 
Glogo Parts Availability
September 04, 2019 12:31PM
I had a bad crash due to a Futaba CGY760R lockup, no fault of the Glogo. Be very careful of the 760. I am now being told that the 760 must be used in 18 channel mode to avoid locking up. Not stated anywhere in manual/instructions.

Looking at MikadoUSA’s website, most of the parts I need are backordered. Is this really the situation? One of the reasons I went with the GG was the assurance of parts availability. Any plans to improve stocking parts?
Re: Glogo Parts Availability
September 04, 2019 12:35PM
Hi,

afaik there's a large shipment inbound, to MikadoUSA.
And we have almost all the parts available at our web site and at the warehouse, even though kits are not available at the moment.

But I saw a post on FB that they keep closed until the storm has passed by, so this might delay things.

I'm sure once they are back and working, everything will sort out quickly.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 04, 2019 04:48PM
Thank you for the quick reply.
September 10, 2019 08:48PM
Still no Glogo tail booms in the US. PN 04306. Gorgin at MikadoUSA blames the lack of parts because it is a new model but isn’t the tail boom the same as the Logo 690SX?
September 11, 2019 08:47AM
Hi,

both use 04306 according to the spare parts lists, yes. I know that there had been a supply shortage recently, maybe the tail booms didn't make it into the shipment, in time.
They are available at our warehouse as of now, I have just checked our online shop.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 12, 2019 05:29AM
So...shipping from Germany is 50 euros....for a $20 part. When would you expect more for the US? The Glogo is a great heli but worthless without parts support.
September 12, 2019 08:44AM
Morning,

we will see if we can send backorder parts separately, to MikadoUSA, I was told.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 13, 2019 05:55PM
When?
September 17, 2019 03:13AM
I still have a broken Glogo waiting for a boom, PN 04306. Do you have any idea of when you are going to get some to the US?
September 17, 2019 08:59AM
Hi,

please check in with MikadoUSA, I can not really help here, on the forum, with parts logistics, only tell what's available in general.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login