Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glogo Main Gear Gov setup on VBar Controller.

Posted by PMFH 
Glogo Main Gear Gov setup on VBar Controller.
February 18, 2019 12:08PM
When the 'first' VBC updates were released to include the Glogo in the setup menus, when in New Heli Wizard - governor setup, there was an option to select Glogo in the 'Main Gear'.
I updated both of my VBCs yesterday, just in case there had been some config mods for the Glogo before I went flying.
I noticed when i was flying my RPM readout was wrong, i had set 1600 for bank1 and it was not reaching it, 1300 maybe.
Landed and checked the Nitro Gov setup in the controller and Glogo is not listed anymore for Main Gear.
Had to look at the website for main gear and pinion info as it is not in the manual. 106 teeth.
Still the RPM is incorrect.

Could you assist please.

P.
RV
Re: Glogo Main Gear Gov setup on VBar Controller.
February 18, 2019 06:12PM
Quote:
Landed and checked the Nitro Gov setup in the controller and Glogo is not listed anymore for Main Gear.

Please save the setup to vbc, zip it and attach here - so i can have a look.

Which VBar is it? Which VBC or VBC-t is it?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login