Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When will they ship?? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by alex.rose 
When will they ship?? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 12, 2018 02:20AM
Suffering out here with great weather and super heavy nitros. When will the Glogo's ship?? :-)
Re: When will they ship?? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
December 13, 2018 06:20PM
Hey Alex!

There are just few parts that we are still waiting to come in any day now! Then we can get it out ASAP! I know you have been waiting for a long time now but it's coming soon!

KD
January 08, 2019 10:37AM
Hi Kyle,
I heard from a friend that you were in the UK briefly on your way to Germany, to help pack our Glogo's up and ship them.

I spoke to my Hobby Shop yesterday to ask when we would be getting our Glogo's and they could not give me an answer on a date, also that they had emailed Mikado and had not had a response.

My Hobby Shop did say that there was an R&D issue in the production of the Glogo's.
Is this correct?

I like others have paid not a deposit but the full amount, so in my case and currency that is £900 of money that has left my bank account with nothing to show for it and no indication of a date for release, which makes me nervous.
Reminds me of the issues with the VBT, but at least it was only a £200 deposit.

I / we look forward to hearing from you / Mikado very soon with a date of when they will be shipped from Germany.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
January 08, 2019 11:03AM
Hi Paul,

let me chime in: there is no R&D issue, it's just about getting all the bits and pieces together, check and re-check, amend the documentation, pack and ship.

And tbh, answering all the (understandable!) questions coming in 'when will mine ship'? grinning smiley only delays (option one), or they can't be answered all, if we want to make progress on the product (option two).

I would not back out now, especially if I had paid already, else you would be annoyed if you had to queue again ...

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
January 08, 2019 04:32PM
Your hobby shop and friend are both wrong. haha. I came straight to Germany to finish the odds and ends and then pack the kits.

There never was a R&D issue, the design has been tested and set for months now! grinning smiley I guess that was just conjecture on someones part. The process is just moving along just a little bit in delay cause we missed the XMAS window.

But i'll just say that I plan to leave Germany by sometime next week, and I don't intend to leave without having the kits shipped out winking smiley
January 16, 2019 04:11PM
...but finally you left Germany before first Kits are being shipped...
January 19, 2019 08:25PM
We weren't able to get everything finished this week like we planned due to unforeseen circumstances. But i changed my plans to stay in Europe and will be back in Germany on Tuesday to finish everything up finally!!

Seems like these last steps are the ones that are taking the most time! But there is only one or 2 more steps to take so i am getting so excited about finishing everything finally!

KD
January 23, 2019 06:18PM
GLOGO Update :

Last week we were delayed with packing the kits, so I changed my travel plans to stay in Germany another week to finish up.

Today was an exciting day cause we had the actual #1 kit boxed up and ready! We then built the kit to ensure all the screws and instruction manual is correct!

Lucky we did cause we still found some errors in the manual!

Now that this step is done we can really start packing the kits and getting them out the door!

https://www.facebook.com/kyledahloffical/photos/a.1045598412135484/2459404657421512/?type=3&theater

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2019 06:18PM by dahlkyle.
January 24, 2019 10:44AM
Nice update Kyle / Mikado.
Hopefully I will have it just in time for my birthday!

Can they put the Manual on the website so we can download it, please?

Want to get my servo's setup ready!!!

Regards,

Paul
January 24, 2019 11:12AM
Hi Paul,

once the last changes have been made, we can upload the manual.

Nothing fancy, it's a LOGO after all, just the throttle servo in front is 'new' and requires a custom wire or extension.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
January 25, 2019 09:38AM
I have never had a Logo Heli before!
I have looked at the 690SX manual and looks OK, just trying to understand what the epoxy is used for and the hammer!

Sure all will come clear when I get it.

P.
January 25, 2019 09:55AM
Hi Paul,

expoxy is used for glueing ball link adapters to carbon rods, and the rubber hammer here or there can be very persuasive grinning smiley e.g. if you push in metal pins into plastic parts which are a tight press fit.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
January 25, 2019 12:50PM
Thank you Eddie.

Update, I have had a call from my model shop and asked me if I wanted the VTX blades with my Glogo.
I'll stick with the standard ones, I am no Kyle!

They are hoping to let me have my heli next week, as long as everything goes smoothly in Germany.
Best book some holiday for next week!
January 25, 2019 03:32PM
Hi everyone,

manual is online!

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
January 25, 2019 05:14PM
ignore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2019 05:19PM by andypaddlerking.
February 07, 2019 02:21AM
My kit arrives on Friday!!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 28, 2019 09:11PM
Has anyone heard when the second batch will ship from Germany? I think all the pre-orders were taken care of in the first batch.

WWG1WGA
June 16, 2019 04:25AM
I'm wondering too. haven't heard anymore on more shipping. I get asked alot about them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login