Ive changed to yge 35lvt and scorpion 2520 1880kv motor

Target rpm 3000-3160-3300

It wont go past 2500rpm and throttle in and out on yge app wont go past 50%
It doesn’t change with each idle up mode

I tried to reprogram and checked pole count of 10 and gear ratio 11
RV
Re: Yge 35lvt issue rpm
July 25, 2020 10:04AM
Did you connect the RPM cable? - To check ... disconnect telemetry and run the heli. RPM comes now from RPM (which is needed for the VGov, Telemetry is too slow).

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 25, 2020 11:30AM
I did

The rpm does display

If i program yge internal gov it works fine

As soon as vbar gov it wont lock or handover on the vbar governor
Rpm is only 2500 max
It somehow relates to min value in vbar governor eg 50 is max 50 esc throttle
RV
July 25, 2020 11:39AM
Please have a look at the Model/Gov status info.

Is the min limit LED set? Are others set? Is the YGE reporting back (after power cycle) Vbar Gov mode?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 25, 2020 12:34PM
Ok i admit i had rpm sensor wire in the wrong way haha
It was still reporting rpm which is why it was confusing
July 25, 2020 12:47PM
One more question it comes with over current warning on v control

The specs of the motor says the esc should handle it

What current does the warning come at? Any risk of shutdown or is it only thermal?
Not sure if yge software can do shutdowns or relies on thermal?
RV
July 26, 2020 12:21AM
Where the limits are - i don't know, probably ask YGE.

But - i has reached them while testing a 90LVt - they are soft. You will mention that the power is reduced first, enough time to land safely.

Does the warning come up while powering up the heli? - If yes - ignore it when it comes up w/o running motor. If it comes up with motor - does it have heavy load then? Which current is logged at the same time?

Rainer Vetter

July 31, 2020 03:04PM
If anyone wants to know u can change current warning from 50-60a in usb software
January 08, 2021 10:03PM
You can display both the YGE RPM output and the Neo RPM output on the VBC radio simultaneously. For the YGE ESC RPM output, you adjust the gear ratio and the motor pole count via the YGE PC software. For the Neo RPM output, you adjust the gear ratio and motor pole count via the VBC radio. I start out with both RPM readings with the same gear ratio (and pole count) to verify they are reading equally. Then, I change the gear ratio on the Neo to display either the motor RPM or the tail RPM. I am using the YGE governor store.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login