Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 800 Xxtreme head washer

Posted by Sharpedge 
Logo 800 Xxtreme head washer
July 26, 2020 09:56AM
The 700 and 800 Xxtreme use the same rotor head thrust bearings. From the manual I see that the only difference is the extra washer that is used in the 800. Part 4502 in the 800 manual shows the thrust bearing and the washer. All the online stores only list 4502 in the 700 section. Does this part also include the washer? I bent one and need to replace the washer, is it sold separately?
RV
Re: Logo 800 Xxtreme head washer
July 26, 2020 10:59AM
I am sorry i can't figure out at the moment, there is no Article No at the drawing - please wait for Eddi responding here on monday or send him a mail service(at)mikado-heli.de

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

July 27, 2020 09:05AM
Hi,

my best guess is that the washer is missing in the 700 manual. It's always required to make sure the thrust bearing sits on the other ring of the radial bearing, so it does not block it.

It is or was part of 04502 and it's dimensions according to the parts list are 24.5x20.9x0.5 mm
If you can not procure it, please send e-mail to service (at) mikado-hell (dot) de, we should still be able to find some.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
August 01, 2020 10:09PM
Eddi, Rainer,

Thank you for the information. I have ordered the 700 thrust bearing set so hopefully the spacer is in there.

I have a VBAR blueline with external sensor that I am going to use on the 800. I recall that a special firmware was available for the blueline/silverline for use with the 800. Is this still needed/available? I have 5.3.4 Pro installed.
August 04, 2020 10:55AM
Hi again,

it is. Please send an e-mail with your serial no. to service (at) mikado-hell (dot) de, and I can check/enable it for you.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
August 07, 2020 07:26PM
Eddi,

I have sent an email about the spacer that I need. I think the issue I have is that I can only find spare parts that fit a 10mm spindle. The part that I was sent which is listed for the XXtreme 700/800 and the 700 non xxtreme (04702) is for a 10mm spindle (20mm thrust bearings outside dia). The head that I have is a 12 mm spindle and 23mm thrust bearings. Has the head been updated?
August 10, 2020 10:02AM
Hi,

um, yes smiling smiley the 800 XXtreme is from 2012 or thereabouts, and has been discontinued some time ago.
The 800 is from 2019, and has a different rotor head and layout.

Might take some time until I get to catch up with my e-mail, on a Monday, but I'm on it smiling smiley

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login