Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 700 tracking

Posted by Marianovbar 
Logo 700 tracking
February 29, 2020 08:07PM
Hi, i have a logo 700 and recently repaired after a crash,i have a problem on the rotor when i flight the blades does not have tracking after 2 maneuvers the tracking begins and more if i give aileron or elevator inputs. Spindle, dumpers, blade grips, links, main blades and main shaft are new ones
Regards
Re: Logo 700 tracking
March 02, 2020 08:49AM
Hi,

did you replace the yoke, or do you have a spare one to compare? Or maybe a 2nd 700 around with which you could swap rotor heads, to compare, to narrow it down?

Do I get it right, the blades run out of track if you start maneuvering, and don't track again if you come back into a stable situation, like ff or hovering?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
March 02, 2020 04:17PM
Hi, if i start to do 3d the tracking begins and when i come back to a hover has a lot of tracking but when i take off from 0 does not have it. I put a new rotor from my 2nd logo and the problem was gone, just change the yoke and main blade holder with the shims, bearings, dumpers and arms. I've been analyzed the rotor with the tracking problem and i found a little space between the fitting of the arm to the blade holder so i filed until fits right but i did not tested yet, if doesn't works i will try a completely new yoke.
Regards
March 02, 2020 04:31PM
Hi,

OK, please keep us updated, satisfy our curiosity smiling smiley
With two similar rotor heads, there are options to track down the cause.

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login