Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VCopter set up - MINI Drone 280 Speed Demo

geschrieben von Roney Silveira 
VCopter set up - MINI Drone 280 Speed Demo
17.04.2016 22:14:19
Hi,
I have white NEO full version with Rescue and trying to set a MINI Drone 250 - 4X
I looked at Mikado web site and found VCopter Manual + detailed description, but I am not getting sucessfull to do the set up.
I made a NEO update, but still having trouble to do the set up.I want a 3D mode, that is Ok to do at VBar Control radio.
I have 4 Velotech 12A esc´s - 600Hz and SunnySky X2204X-16 2.300KV Lipo 4S and not sure if Model setup has the right configuration at VBar Control:
- 500Hz/2 ms (more close because no 600Hz available at VBar Control)
- Pulsewidth Oneshot 125 does not run the motors, only if I change to Normal: motors can run, if stick is move to zero position (it has place in the meadle of dial, to allow 3D mode), but I have no speed control
- Pitch Mix 80 (!?!)
- Idle 35 (!?!) I tried to change this value to up and down, but does not change the motor not running at Oneshot 125 pulsewidth option.

Can you help with some steeps to help me do the set up ?
Thanks,
Re: VCopter set up - MINI Drone 280 Speed Demo
18.04.2016 09:03:59
It looks like your ESC´s are not programmed to be in 3D Mode.

Try using the Motor Testmode with the oneshot setting to get the ESC´s to arm. Als always unmount props during tests, to avoid dangerous Situations.

In 500 Hz Mode its not really possible to use the normal Pulsewith, since there is not enough time for this. 500ms means that every 2ms a pulse is sent. If the puleswith is 1..2ms for normal, then this does not fit in the frame!

Try what happens in 333hz Mode. If this works in normal, you probably have to reprogram the ESC´s to switch to 125uS mode.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
19.04.2016 03:32:30
Hi Uli, thanks for your quick reply.

I tried some new adjustments, following some of your suggestion, always without props to be on a safe way.
It is not perfect yet, but the work ones are:
- Flight Mode Normal (not on 3D)
- Output settings:
ESC Controlrate 333Hz/3 ms (if I change to 500 Hz does not change, is the same)
Pulsewidth Normal 1000us - 2000us mitte 1500us
Pitch Mix 120 (maximum on the dial - positive value)
Idle -120 (minimum on the dial - negative value)

With those adjustments Motor ON and OFF switch works fine.
Throtle sticks also works fine, but some time even at zero stick position one or two motors starts to run a little.
We are on the way, but did not get there, yet.

Note: I did not reprogram all ESCs, because I do not know how to do it.

I appreciate any additional comment,

Best Regards,
21.04.2016 16:30:41
Hi, I learn and made ESC reprogram to recognize VBar Control throtle acceleration stick and all 4 Velotech 12A Magic model are working well.
Procedures I am doing:
1) Turn ON VBar Control Radio with throtle stick at lower position and motor switch OFF
2) Power ON with a 4S Lipo battery, all 4 Velotech ESCs, they beep and wait
3) Turn motor switch ON
4) Up throtle stick and all motors start to run normally
5) Lower down throtle stick and all motors stop
6) By hands turn the drone upside down, then motors start to run by itself and does not matter if I turn back the drone to normal position, motors do not stop ! Iven if I move throtle stick up and down again !
7) Turn OFF motor switch, then motors stop and if I turn motor switch ON again, throtle works back normally.
8) If I turn drone by hand upside down again, motors start to run by itself again !

Some notes:
VBar Control radio has to be set on a XCopter 4, having Output Settings at Model Setup by Pulsewidth like Normal (1000 - 2000us - mitte 1500us)
Velotech ESC manual mention: for PWM input, motor stop / arm bellow 1060us, full power at 1860us.
Also mention: for I2C input, motor stop / arm at 0, start at 1, full power at 200.

I appreciate your help,
Thanks,
21.04.2016 20:04:41
This all sounds quite normal. Motors have to start if you move the copter, since they have to try to counteract your movements! You shall notice, that the motors try to fight your inputs.

Doublecheck if the assignment and run directions are correct, since this is very important to not find a surprise on liftoff...

To stop the motors, use the motor Switch, then the gyros do not have no effect anymore.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login