Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Brownouts Neo with Sat RX

geschrieben von FlyingTivo 
Brownouts Neo with Sat RX
20.08.2023 19:33:06
Im having brownouts of the SAT Rx when moving collective up and down rapidly. Im not a smack3D pilot and would never pitch pump like that but it has me worried. I have a capacitor connected to the Neo, it seams the voltage drops at the satrx end not the neo since it does not reboot. I have tried 5,6,7,8 volts at the ESC and the same thing happens.

Here is a video.
https://youtube.com/shorts/NF-kCmNdlRc?feature=share

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 20.08.2023 19:40 von FlyingTivo.

RV
Re: Brownouts Neo with Sat RX
20.08.2023 22:29:26
So - this is a typical case where the servo / bec combo has lack of performance.

You will see this with the external sat as it is fed from the servo voltage - and not from a filtered and regulated voltage inside the VBar as with integrated RX sat.

Please check with a good (approx. 2000mAh) 2s LiPo instead BEC first. Is it gone then?

You have a HW ESC - which one and which servos please? - I think the BEC is either to weak for the servos or the servos have massive reverse current which disturbs the external sat voltage regulator.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
20.08.2023 23:01:05
HW 120 and Theta D1 servos on a RAW580.
I will try the straight Lipo first and let you know.
thanks
Felipe
RV
21.08.2023 18:36:42
Yes - try it first.

If you have access to a scope, this may also help to clear up the situation. Further infos given if you could test with a scope.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
22.08.2023 20:39:51
Theata servos are pre-programed with a 3amp limit, so i lowered it to 2 amps per servo.
The HW120 has 10amp limit continuos, so its safe now.
Thanks
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login