Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar Neo with Silverline sensor Gasser

geschrieben von JDHDienstverlening 
Vbar Neo with Silverline sensor Gasser
31.10.2022 18:58:27
Hi

I have a Gasser heli 30cc with Vbar touch,Vbar Neo Non link with Vsat and a separate Silverline sensor mountend

Because its a gasser with High level Vibrations i putt a Mikado external Silverline sensor in it and mounted on a vibration less plate on the tail (Vbar Neo is in the front above the engine) tail servo Outrage Torq BL 9188

The problem:

Can the Silverline sensor be calibrated or test for good working??

Why?

When i power on the electrics the tail slide very slow from left to right without any inputs..(engine is not running)

I thought it was the servo,so i replace it with a new one,butt still the same problem,the tail slider go slow without inputs from left to right without a running motor.
This issue i have also with running motor and even in hoover flight,i trim serveral time more and more without it getting better and stays still..

So today i did a flight without the external sensor activated in the setup menu.(just the Neo)

Fired up the electronics (motor not running) and stay exact in the middle without moving from left to right, so i was thinking the Silverline has to be calibrated or something.
So i did fly today without a Silverline sensor,and use only the Neo and works great even with high vibrations level.

What can i do?? with the Silverline sensor to check this as it be ok and not broken or something, can this calibrated/test it??

Silverline sensor is 1410033075 ( i know its old butt very less used,was from my Nitro heli)
Neo is 20014878

Vbar control 11002803

Best regards

Jeroen

PS. for now i fly with only the Neo (external silverline sensor is de-activated) without any (vibrations) issue

Logo 700/Trex700N/Trex700Benzine Conversion/Trex600N/Trex700E in Agusta A109romp/OS engines/Zenoah Engines/VBar Control/OptiPower/OptiFuel/GensAce/Scorpion Powersystems

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 31.10.2022 19:00 von JDHDienstverlening.
RV
Re: Vbar Neo with Silverline sensor Gasser
31.10.2022 21:56:14
For understanding:

At the powerup we calibrate the control loops in the NEO with the internal sensors as they are more accurate and also responsible for rescue and lightness.

If a external one is connected - and might be a bit different with its center values to the internal above - this can happen.

In this case - please contact the service by RMA form (service link left bottom) and Edward will see what he can do.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.11.2022 08:57:01
Hello Jeroen,

even on a gasser, these days I would recommend using only the NEO. I guess Rainer would second that.

Just I would mount the NEO away from sources of disturbance (mechanical and electrical), like engine, ignition, also ESC and motor (on an electric).
It's not just the sensors which can be affected, also the sensitive electronics (also: receiver, internal or external).
It's always been best practice to do that, usually behind the mast.

Otherwise, more or less the only thing you can do is try a different sensor, see if that one passes calibration a bit closer to the NEO, so you won't see drift on the ground (or worse, notice drift in a hover).

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
01.11.2022 16:29:48
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login