Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Transfer of pro license to new unit

geschrieben von Grees 
Transfer of pro license to new unit
04.03.2022 02:44:25
Hello there. I am having trouble getting a license transfer accomplished. I sent a Neo in for service over a year ago. It got stuck in Germany. Never made it back to the states. After 6 months of waiting finally Mikado USA sent me a new unit with instructions to reach out to Eddie with the serial number of the old, and new unit and request that he transfer my pro license. I have done so and received a reply from Eddie, but no transfer of the firmware from the old unit to the new. Apparently they finally after more than a year found the old unit in Germany, and are sending that back to Mikado USA. I spoke to Mikado USA and if and when the unit ever arrives to them, they will be keeping it to offset the cost of the new unit sent to me. I have no interest in having the old unit back. I have sent two more emails to Eddie requesting help and the transfer of my pro license to the new unit, with no further response. Completely disappointed in Mikado's customer service at this point. Can anyone here help to fix the problem please. The serial number of the old unit (supposedly in transit) is 20031426. and the serial number of the new unit sent to me is 20044465.

Glen A. Rees
RV
Re: Transfer of pro license to new unit
04.03.2022 06:47:07
Hello Glen,

i have transferred it manually. The old one has still Express now - so if it may show up somedays ... it could be used and upgraded again.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Transfer of pro license to new unit
09.03.2022 01:24:51
Thank you so much Rainer Vetter. I setup the Neo three days ago on my Syngery E5 and have flown the last 2 days. The weather here has finally been pleasant and calm. Blessing in this New Year to you and yours.
Respectfully:

Glen A. Rees
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login