Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VBar NEO (non VLink) does not update to 6.4

geschrieben von Spaceman 
VBar NEO (non VLink) does not update to 6.4
14.09.2020 10:13:48
Hello,

I have tried to update my NEOs (non VLink) to v6.4 using the latest VBar Control Manager v2.1 with patch for 6.4 but the systems do not update beyond v6.3.38.

In my device list on vstabi.info the v6.4 is marked OK in green but still no luck updating. See attached screenshots. I have tried with two systens so far - same result. According to the version history on vstabi.info v6.3.38 is not even the latest 6.3 version. There it says v6.3.42 but this page has not been updated for over 2 years so I'm not sure whether this is even correct.

Help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Bernd

Re: VBar NEO (non VLink) does not update to 6.4
14.09.2020 11:49:30
Hallo Bernd,

bitte downgrade mal auf Express, dann wieder auf Pro. In der Datenbank scheint alles OK, soweit ich sehen kann.

Grüßle

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: VBar NEO (non VLink) does not update to 6.4
14.09.2020 14:43:05
Hi Eddie,

thanks for the fast reply. This worked. The second system updated now directly without going via Express first. I had noticed that the VBar Control Manager 2.1 keept dropping the USB connection, which was not the case with VCM 1.3. I then did the updates on my older notebook (both Win 10 64bit) and there it ran stable. Maybe this was the issue in the first place.

Anyways, both of my VBars are now running 6.4.45 Pro Rescue. Thanks a lot - very good service!

Best regards,
Bernd
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login