Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

vbar neo blinking red at startup

geschrieben von ReadyToFly 
vbar neo blinking red at startup
24.04.2020 20:22:27
hello guys,
I was setting up a heli with an old and reliable vbar neo.
I had already completed many steps when I noticed the unit wasn't secured to the frame and was a little tilt.
I powered everything off and attached the unit the the frame properly.
now, when I power the unit on, it blinks read continuously.
event log says:
AMBIGUOUS VALUE ON ELEVATOR RC CHANNEL AT INIT
HORIZONTAL CALIBRATION ERROR
how to fix that, please?
please don't tell me I ruined my unit simply because I tried to set it up while it wasn't properly attached to the frame.
I have tried an entirely new setup, with no luck.
thanks.

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 24.04.2020 20:34 von ReadyToFly.
Re: vbar neo blinking red at startup
24.04.2020 23:59:58
the log file.
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - log.pdf (56.1 KB)
25.04.2020 00:13:10
ok, guys.
I'm not getting the "horizontal calibration error"anymore.
I noticed that the elevator channel wasn't responding on the transmitter tab. So, I reset the receiver to the "default channels" on the receiver tab and the unit seems to be working again.
Is the problem solved?
Thanks.
RV
25.04.2020 10:47:27
Okay - if you now have correct inputs w/o any entries it will be ok.

If the unit has rescue - please calibrate it once to be safe.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
25.04.2020 16:44:46
I'd like to ask a question, please.
I don't think the HORIZONTAL CALIBRATION ERROR went away on its own.
After trying to start the unit successfully many times w/o any success, I decided to tilt the heli while powering the unit on. The unit initialized ok and I got the green light.
Did the message disappear because I tilted the heli during start up?
Thanks.
RV
25.04.2020 19:21:53
There might have been a hanging sensor (the sensors are micromechanical elemets) which has been released again with your movement.

We checkt them each powerup - so if it would hang again it would give you 30 swash bumps as a "no fly" warning.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login