Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Tail servo centering

geschrieben von brad 
Tail servo centering
08.04.2020 22:05:52
Hello! Thanks to you gentlemen I have got my heli set up.
I am using a MKS HBL 980 tail servo. During the setup process I chose the line of servos (Futaba) 9261/9256 operating at 760us/333Hz. The MKS runs at 760us/560Hz. The servo centers perfectly when the heli is connected to the PC. Once it is disconnected from the PC the tail servo works but will not center. I chose this brand of servo as it was recommended in the kit I built. Is there something else I need to set within my programming? Thank you - Brad
Re: Tail servo centering
08.04.2020 23:23:00
Hej Brad,

this behavior is quite normal.

When you leave the set-up-menue, the control loop has the power over the servo!

Stay healthy, Wolfram
09.04.2020 04:32:33
hello
so when i disconnect the usb cable from the neo, and pre flight thr heli , the tail rotor will not center , with radio stick centered
this can't be normal? but running wihin the pc program it centers at center stick , please advise thank you, Brad
09.04.2020 07:50:02
Hello Brad,

as Wolfram told you correctly: the tail servo will only center when in tail setup mode... not in operations mode. in operations mode it will only move if you move the heli (and the rudder stick of course). the 'in flight control loop' is already active...

take care
Michael
09.04.2020 14:18:47
hello again,this is my first set up from scratch , so this is strange to me,so i get this part , next
how do you save or finish the setup, there is no ,(finish) box like on the video,i can only save to a data file on my pc
thank you Brad
10.04.2020 13:58:04
apart from saving to a file for backup reason i do not remember an extra save button in vbar pc software... but i maybe wrong. afair its saved upon change... that's it.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 10.04.2020 13:58 von R@VBar.
17.04.2020 18:37:48
Hello again ,
So then how do I get from the set up steps, back to the live screen without having to power down and reboot,since there seems to be no "Finish" button in the gov.2 screen. The video shows the finish button taking you back to the live screen.
thank you, Brad
17.04.2020 22:55:06
Hej Brad,

in the german version stands there "Fertig" in the lower right end of that page.

You press this button with your mouse pointer and you´ll come back to the first screen.

I presume that in the english version there must be written "Finish" in that corner.

Good luck, stay healthy, Wolfram
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login