Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar Neo - ESC programming issue

geschrieben von pilot11 
Vbar Neo - ESC programming issue
11.02.2020 20:06:59
Hi, Sorry to open a new topic again but I have found nothing on this specific problem just general discussions. I have a brand new Vbar Neo, and a Talon25A for a Trex250 and I am just unable to make the throttle calibration. I've read something about it and learned this is quite different from others but have no idea how to do that. I would use the Talon gov (set RPM) but for now the motor spool up approx at 30-40% and give cca maximum the 50% of the power at the end. I would appreciate your help.

Thank you, Laszlo

Mikado Logo 600; 400
RV
Re: Vbar Neo - ESC programming issue
11.02.2020 23:58:15
We always recoomend ESC's with a setup through VBC telemetry - like Scorpion and YGE together with a VBC or VBCt for best practice ;-)

Al other ESC's can be programmed as usual - there is no difference at all when you have the NEO in the ESC setup mode. It is still the same as for V5 and 3rd party radios - the collective signal is directly routed to the ESC port if the regarding check is set in the PC. This mode survives also a power cycle (e.g. plug on with full stick for entering programming mode) - and must be deactivated seperately afterwards.

In PC - use the ESC Setup Tab where Throttle (set to 100/100) can be adjusted, in a VBC use the ESC setup panel, in a VBCt use the ESC throttle setup in Model Setup. Ensure that collective gives -100/100 in teh TX calibration screen of course ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
12.02.2020 11:52:18
OK, now the endpoints seems ok but still there is not enough power. After the endpoints I managed to set up the set RPM into Talon as usual, but it seems like the Vbar gov and the ESC gov interfere with each other and I did not find any possibility to disable Vbar gov as it was in the past in 5.3. If I set the ESC into fixed wing, there is a nice headspeed that's why I think the 2 gov has something to do with. So the question is what I need to set up in the Vbar gov panel if I can't disable it permanently. The other question what else I would need for Vbar gov instead. Do I need an RPM sensor or something? I never tried it.

Thnx, laszlo

Mikado Logo 600; 400
12.02.2020 12:09:06
Hi,

if you set to External, the VBar Governor is disabled.

But I suspect a different thing, please check out our FAQ.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login