Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Scorpion tribunus will not talk to v control

geschrieben von trexian 
13.12.2019 16:25:52

I have connected it according to the instructions and made a lead to connect the pc port to the TEL1 on the NEO, i have installed the app on the TX and enabled it. i have pluged the esc in to the laptop and it is set to VBAR but it wont work.

Any help welcome

Thanks
RV
Re: Scorpion tribunus will not talk to v control
13.12.2019 21:01:19
Is all hooked up correctly? Most issues are in case of wrong polarity at the Telemetry plug in the ESC ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Scorpion tribunus will not talk to v control
17.12.2019 14:34:00
Hi

I have resolved the issue. this was a change of ESC. I needed to start a new model from fresh overwriting the old one and this resolved the issue. I then tried to reinstall my old settings from file and it stopped working again, so the problem was a setting in the NEO.

Ian
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login