Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Keys file

geschrieben von rjscott 
Keys file
30.09.2019 05:44:55
Another pilot and I both use NEOs in our helicopters. I bring a laptop to the field to make adjustments to our helicopters. I have put my key file and my friends key file on the computer and have identified them under different names to keep both on the computer. I have to rename one of them to keys for the person that is using the computer at the time. Is there a way to combine the 2 keys files or name them such that the Vstabi NEO application can talk to either persons NEO.
RV
Re: Keys file
30.09.2019 08:46:22
You can do it like this:

- register the NEO under your account
- grab your key file
- let you buddy register it under his account again

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login