Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

throttle not working untill over half stick

geschrieben von mikespink 
throttle not working untill over half stick
28.07.2019 17:52:42
Hi can anyone tell me how to calibrate the throttle on my spectrum transmitter to my Trex 450 which uses a Vbar Neo none v link receiver with an Align speed controller RCE-BL45X and a RCM-BL450MX motor as it doesn't start to spool up until the throttle is over half way up. I have gone through the ESC set up mode several times and it makes no difference, the end points on the transmitter are both at 100% each way.
RV
Re: throttle not working untill over half stick
28.07.2019 22:48:28
Did you connect the ESC to AUX3 or ESC socket?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
29.07.2019 09:17:06
Hi,

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1961#15

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
29.07.2019 17:20:47
I connected the ESC lead into the ESC socket (Rainer Vetter) Thanks Eddie E for the info but it will take some time to get my head around that one .
30.07.2019 09:01:05
Hi Mike,

basic thoughts are:

VBar throttle logic? Then we use two three position switches for off-idle-run and bank1-2-3, with fixed positions, and the throttle percentage or requested rpm are set in the VBar. The throttle channel/curve has no hands in it. If you assign the throttle channel to the motor switch, obviously it will actuate the three states when pushing the stick, off (nothing) 1/3—idle (nothing if coming from off) 2/3)—run (pre-selected throttle percentage or requested head speed from the VBar— 3/3 of the analog channel travel/output). So you have to assign a switching channel.
The output goes through the ESC port.
The VBar handles fail safe, it can switch off the motor.

Throttle control from the radio? Then assign the actual throttle channel to AUX3, connect there, and do it the old school way, with throttle curves/lines. This gives a direct output to AUX3, bypassing the internal throttle logic.
You have to mind fail safe, what happens if the radio link is lost (switch off transmitter for a test, on the bench, motor running, no blades) or if the receiver is disconnected (disconnect receiver, same circumstances).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
30.07.2019 21:10:02
Thanks Eddie I will have to ask a friend of mine if he can understand your message because it goes straight over my head.
31.07.2019 09:19:10
Hello Mike,

to get a hang of it, just try on the bench and connect a servo instead of the ESC. You can always start over with a new model memory on your radio and a new setup in the VBar once you know what to do for the final setup.

It's no rocket science, it's just that you might have to abandon old knowledge (VBar throttle logic) or thing of the AUX3 solution as if the ESC was connected to the receiver directly ...

I'm confident you get it to work smiling smiley

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
02.08.2019 09:54:15
thanks for your help its much appreciated I am away for a few days now so will try to work it out when I get back.
27.08.2019 14:34:18
Hi Eddi and Rainer thanks for your help i connected the ESC to the AUX3 channel and it works fine now and the heli flies great, thanks again for the information i wouldn't have worked it out on my own.

Cheers Mike smiling smiley
27.08.2019 16:21:54
Hi Mike,

thank you for following up smiling smiley

Now, enjoy!

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
20.09.2019 09:34:55
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login