Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

AutoTrim

geschrieben von above 
AutoTrim
10.05.2019 17:12:04
Hello,

I can not get the vbar to enter autotrim mode.

I have activated the autotrim box in the software, and I turn on the helicopter with the stick of the pitch at 100%, but it does not enter the autotrim mode.
RV
Re: AutoTrim
11.05.2019 10:28:54
Could you see a double twitch at the swash when turning on the model?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
13.05.2019 09:49:31
Hi above (too funny grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley),

please check the stick directions in the setup menu, so all bars move as expected (up/down / left/right etc.), and that the centers and limits match.
As a cross check, you could try switching on with full negative collective, if the VBar enters auto trim then, there would be something wrong with the setup.

If you see the double pitch twitch, but if it does not trim, then, I'd guess the hovering collective position is not within the expected range of values from the stick ... please give some more info about the model and setup.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
22.09.2019 16:03:39
Hi Above, Eddi, RV...

I have a possibly similar problem getting my VBar neo to enter Autotrim mode.

I have activated Autotrim checkbox in the Autotrim field of the setup-vstabi software (on an iMac).
I have checked if I give full positive collective, that it actually shows full positive collective in the "live display" field in setup-vstabi software.
It also does that in the setup part of the software, and the machine flies pretty ok so I think that is ok.

But if I plug in my battery with full collective, I do not get a 'double twitch' but only a single twitch...
I tried full negative collective, following Eddi's advice above, but that also gives a single twitch...
Tried flying a trim flight anyway, but Autotrim fields stay at 0, bit as expected.

I cannot find much wrong with my setup, so I would like to ask advice on what to try first?

Setup info:
Heli, Trex 250, VBar neo, Futaba receiver, Futaba t8fg transmitter.

Heli flies quite nicely, but is not extremely well trimmed if I make a slow pirouette in hover.
Hence my attempt to make a Autotrim flight.

Many thanks!
Boris
23.09.2019 09:06:56
Hi Boris,

can you please try and start over, with a new Setup? Save your current one to your computer, for reference.

If everything's set up properly, it should work, the VBar 'only' detects full collective from the stick.
If you have collective curves set in your radio, this might interfere, but you should not have, if you see 100 % collective in the live bars.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
12.10.2019 21:13:27
Hello Eddi,

Took me awhile to find time to redo the setup, but got it sorted today.

I have no idea what I did different, if anything, but it enters Autotrim mode now, so that solves this mistery...
I did a trim flight indoors (in my living room), to check if it is trimming at all and it is working...
Values are off though, unsurprisingly, have to steer a bit to stay clear of walls etc, and weather is not suitable to outdoor trim flight.

But thanks for the help,

Have a great weekend!

Boris
14.10.2019 09:07:08
Hi Boris,

another mystery not solved grinning smiley but at least it's working for you as advertised.
I can only imagine that 'something' was causing the stick input not to read as (almost) full collective at power on, and that 'something' went away with the new setup.

Now have fun smiling smiley

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login