Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Stator Gator Neo

geschrieben von JDHDienstverlening 
Stator Gator Neo
17.04.2022 03:56:53
Hi,

I have a Gasser heli with Neo and Statorgator (VBCTouch)
I follow the buildingtips on the site (Very helpfull)

I read that SG need a voltage 7805 regulator 5V??
Sensorport give 3.3V

When in connect the SG to the sensorport with 3.3V the SG works (i think) without a voltage regulator.

when the motor is running i see in the display from my VBCT the RPM,so do i need anyway a voltage regulator 7805??

Its running and i see a rpm in the display
I am running with a 2S Lipo direct to Neo

Logo 700/Trex700N/Trex700Benzine Conversion/Trex600N/Trex700E in Agusta A109romp/OS engines/Zenoah Engines/VBar Control/OptiPower/OptiFuel/GensAce/Scorpion Powersystems

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.04.2022 04:42 von JDHDienstverlening.
RV
Re: Stator Gator Neo
17.04.2022 08:36:28
The Sensor port is a internal voltage which is also used for the main processor.

So - we highly recommend not to use this for other devices than our telemety devices which are tested and safe.

Please use a seperate voltage regulator.

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1776

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
17.04.2022 09:29:13
Thank you RV
I will order a 7805 voltage regulator and connect it between. , haven't flow yet only test it without blades on my garden and it was working, I read the idle in the screen.
Thanks
17.04.2022 09:30:46
Thanks, for your info, The SG was/is connected to the RPM port and not in to the sensor portspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
in the sensor port is the exeternal Silverline sensorwinking smiley

3 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.04.2022 09:38 von JDHDienstverlening.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login