Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar NEO professional with rescue mode says Invalid

geschrieben von ojoo 
Vbar NEO professional with rescue mode says Invalid
16.01.2022 16:14:40
When I configure the 3 pos switch on my transmitter TX16S I have 3 positions on the rescue function, the middle position is OFF, the lower position is Invalid and the upper position is Active.

I do have the professional with rescue function firmware.

As I understand from the manual there should be a Beginner, Off and Active function.

Does anybody know why I get the Invalid message from the Vbar NEO software?
RV
Re: Vbar NEO professional with rescue mode says Invalid
16.01.2022 19:45:39
The invalid is stated when either the rescue switch was not at center before trigereing "something" or the center pulse (0% at our display) does not match.

Could you please check the 3 positions in the %-display and tell us the values?

Did you enable the Rescue and Beginner mode?

BTW: Using the Beginner mode is not recommended for 3rd party radios w/o having a VBC/t connected on first flight to set the hover position. It will end up in a drift caused by the tail thrust etc.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 16.01.2022 19:46 von RV.
Re: Vbar NEO professional with rescue mode says Invalid
17.01.2022 09:14:31
Hi,

in other words, the Rescue function/switch has three possible states:
Beginner < OFF > Active, or self leveling/hovering aid < normal flying > rescue bailout.

In Swash Plate/Expert/Rescue, you select which of the available features you want to use, on that particular VBar/model.

If e.g. only Rescue is selected, the Beginner state or respective switch position is invalid, it does not cause or change anything, but of course it does not cause any harm either.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login