Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Trim Settings Not Saving?

geschrieben von willmayo20 
Trim Settings Not Saving?
29.09.2020 15:59:46
I'm sure I'm making a silly mistake. When I modify servo trim settings through the wizard, they aren't being saved when I exit the wizard - how do I make these settings stick? Do I need to start all over with a new setup? Non v-link.
Re: Trim Settings Not Saving?
29.09.2020 16:36:31
Hi,

if in Setup, you see 'hard facts', no control loop active, so trims you do there are stored exactly as you do them.
Verification, go back to setup, all should be as it was, you should see the same values as you left the setup.

If outside setup, the control loop and sensor feedback is open, but the model is not (re-)acting, so the swash plate will not move and re-center as you would think it would.
Plus, the auto trim values add to the actual trims.

Of course the NEO has to be connected (USB green, Connected green), else you are not changing a thing smiling smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
29.09.2020 17:26:57
So after leveling the swash in setup and setting max collective, everything is good while in setup. When I exit setup though the swash is no longer level and my min/max collective is off. I'm setting up +/-13* collective in setup and when I exit I end up with -9/+17. Doesn't seem right...
RV
29.09.2020 21:40:16
This is quiet normal.

Setup Mode is for setup w/o control loops, Flight mode is for flying with control loops.

Do not measure anything in flight mode please ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
29.09.2020 21:42:39
RV schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is quiet normal.
>
> Setup Mode is for setup w/o control loops, Flight
> mode is for flying with control loops.
>
> Do not measure anything in flight mode please ;-)

Okay - this makes me feel better. Thank you. It's unclear and kind of counterintuitive.
30.09.2020 09:36:29
Hi,

if you end up with such a huge offset, you might have Lightness/Anti Gravity dialed in, which (obviously) uses/modifies the collective pitch range to make the model feel lighter.

If you do not yet have the software patch installed, see here.

About Lightness/Anti Gravity (feature of 6.4) see here.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login