Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

vbar neo with futaba radio and vcontrol at the same time

geschrieben von ReadyToFly 
vbar neo with futaba radio and vcontrol at the same time
04.07.2020 17:15:11
Hello guys,

I think I have a unique situation here.

I want to fly my vbar neo with my futaba radio, running an external governor. I few years ago I took some notes that I had to connect the ESC to Neo aux3 in order to do that. Is that correct?

To make things a little more complicated, at the same time I also want to have the Neo connected to a vbar satellite so I can easily adjust the settings in the field with Vcontrol.

Summing up, I would have Neo connected to a Vbar satellite and also to a Futaba Sbus RX simultaneously. I'd fly the heli with my futaba radio, but I'd adjust some settings parameters in the field with Vcontrol.

The problem is that I have aux3 taken by the esc wire (I'm running an external governor on my futaba). So, I can't connect the vbar satellite to the Neo.

Can I used a "Y" lead to have both the ESC and the satellite wires connected to aux3?

Thanks.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 04.07.2020 17:15 von ReadyToFly.
RV
Re: vbar neo with futaba radio and vcontrol at the same time
04.07.2020 23:31:15
Connect the ESC to ESC Socket as it is defined for VBC - and use the banks for 3 Headspeeds.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
06.07.2020 09:01:53
Hi,

Rainer's right. Also see FAQ.

AUX 3 is a workaround for those who a) don't want to mess with the VBar throttle logic and b) want control over the throttle value from their radio, not want to have to use a computer to make changes.

ESC is default, a) only this way you can do bind and fly/model sharing, also between radio systems (if the third party radio is set up properly), or buddy box with both, and b) if you use VBar Control as a fancy programming box and have one available, you can make adjustments at the field, too.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
06.07.2020 19:53:42
Hi,

That is my case in regard aux3. I want to use my futaba, the ESC governor and control the throttle curve on the radio. To do so, I have to connect the esc wire to aux3.

However, if I want a fancy programming box, I have to install a satellite on vbar neo. In this case, I will also need to use aux3.

Question: can I share aux3 with a Y cable?

Thanks.
RV
06.07.2020 20:25:47
No - you can't.

Do it the VBar Control / Neo way with banks as stated above.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login