Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Move from Mini Vbar blueline to Vbar Neo - wiring

geschrieben von webik 
Move from Mini Vbar blueline to Vbar Neo - wiring
06.08.2017 14:58:20
Hi,
I've switched from mini vbar blueline to mini vbar neo but I dont know to to plug the cables. Before I have connected all servos to vbar CH 1, 2, 3 and RD and RX A, B and C to mi Hitec Optima 9 channels. Vbar neo doesnt have RX but have AUX 1 - 3. Can they be used to connect my optima reciever in same way as before?

Also.. the Vbar neo is aligned with long size of the heli with cables pointing to tail. Does it have to be in center ir it can be move to one or second side? In my case to the right side of the heli (looking from behind) because of the different USB port location (before it was from the top so there was no problem with connecting. Now it's not possible).

Thank you

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 06.08.2017 14:58 von webik.
RV
Re: Move from Mini Vbar blueline to Vbar Neo - wiring
06.08.2017 22:14:21
NEO requires a BUS RX - no antique PPM signals can be used.

So - see in the RX Tab dropdown which signals you may use at AUX1. E.g. M-Link, S.Bus, SPektrum Sats, X.Bus. Hott.

Center - doesn't care, the tail gyro was also never under the main shaft ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login