Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

binding to a different vcontrol - servos won't respond

geschrieben von ReadyToFly 
binding to a different vcontrol - servos won't respond
02.12.2015 18:53:48
hi there,
i'm trying to adjust a neo that belongs to someone else, but i don't have the owner's vcontrol.
so, i've bound my vcontrol to his neo, but, after that, servos didn't respond at all.
do i have to "create new model"?
if so, it means i must have the guy's vcontrol to make any adjustment on his neo set up, right?
thanks.
RV
Re: binding to a different vcontrol - servos won't respond
02.12.2015 21:12:46
Quote:
i'm trying to adjust a neo that belongs to someone else, but i don't have the owner's vcontrol.
so, i've bound my vcontrol to his neo, but, after that, servos didn't respond at all.
do i have to "create new model"?

Nope - it should work as bind&fly (often done this way).

Are you sure that the model worked with his VBC? Was it ever set up once?

(a NEO must have been set up initially once with the wizard in his lifetime ...)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
02.12.2015 22:30:54
RV schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------

> (a NEO must have been set up initially once with
> the wizard in his lifetime ...)

do you mean every neo must be set up initially on the pc through the neo software? only then you can change/complete the settings on vbc?

because it wasn't actually me, but a mate who is trying to setup a heli of another mate, i'd like to rephrase my original question: can i bind my vbc to any neo, even when this neo is registered to another pilot? the real situation was: mate A couldn't bind his vbc to mate B's neo. why? does it have anything to do with the key.sto file?

thanks.
RV
02.12.2015 22:48:33
Quote:
do you mean every neo must be set up initially on the pc through the neo software? only then you can change/complete the settings on vbc?

wizard in PC OR VBC - so you cna use both ways.

Quote:
can i bind my vbc to any neo, even when this neo is registered to another pilot?

You can. But - you initial question was about missing servo outputs - and this sounded like a "copied" setup. Not like a bind issue.

Anyway - if you like to bind it keep in mind that the other VBC must be off or have been previously "unbound" from the model. And there is a time window to bind.

Q: Did you get this Vbar in the bind list?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: binding to a different vcontrol
02.12.2015 23:53:09
sorry for my wrong question about the servos. i misunderstood the real problem when the guy contacted me. i don't have a vbc (yet), but kind of help a friend with his settings because i like to tweak and learn about... and he apparently doens't like to research. so, in order to provide the right answer, i post the question here. what do you mean the other vbc must be previously ''unbound''? the first vbc must be formally unbound from the vlink on the vbc menu or something? only then i can bind the same vlink to another vbc? thanks.
03.12.2015 08:53:01
No, ist does not need to be unbound.

Just do switch on only the current VBC/NEO Pair and wait until it shows up in the VBC´s Bind dialog (10 seconds). Thats all. There shall be full control over the servos immediately, if previous setup works.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login