Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

self level function

geschrieben von ragge1 
self level function
16.11.2015 18:44:08
I know the rescue works , tried it few times but wondering if NEO have self level function
during few of my setup test I could see level in the NEO program when the switch is activitet but never tried it IRL
in rescue mode it shows active

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-5WORDDj0
RV
Re: self level function
16.11.2015 19:01:43
change channel direction in TX or program the same value - but with other presign on the switch ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 16.11.2015 19:02 von RV.
07.12.2015 20:58:31
Experimenting with the TX settings, the rescue bar will go yellow and servos move and it says "active".
With the opposite sign, it goes to blue says "invalid" with no servo movement.

Should it be yellow for rescue?

Why does it say "invalid" for the blue line?

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 07.12.2015 21:45 von fastflyer20.

RV
07.12.2015 22:22:24
We need CENTER as start position. One side is RESCUE - the other one HOVER (if enabled).

Quote:
Assign and set up the channel for Rescue with Pro Resue. Note that every action (beginner mode or rescue trigger) starts from center position! Check this with the channel display and status in the pc soft before using it!

http://vstabi.info/en/neo_transmitter

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 07.12.2015 22:23 von RV.
08.12.2015 00:42:52
Hi

I did read the TX setup. however mine is a Jeti.
Rescue is on a two position momentary switch.
In "off" it goes to 0 or center. Picture is included.

Sorry but I have not discovered answers to these questions here or on any other forum.

Is yellow "active" rescue mode?

Is blue beginner?

Why is blue "invalid"?

08.12.2015 12:27:02
Hi,

active is rescue mode (say –100 % of the channel in question). The algebraic sign can vary, depending on your radio or channel assignment/setup.
Off is normal flight (center position of the channel in question).
Invalid means the switch/channel in question is at the other limit (say +100 % of the channel in question _but_ in Setup/Swash/Expert there is only 'Rescue' selected) so this switch position is _invalid_.

With a two position switch or button, set up the channel to active (selected/pushed) and off (deselected/released).
We need OFF as a status/position to re-arm the rescue. If you set to active and hover only, rescue will probably not re-arm, so in this case, at the next attempt, no rescue.

With a three position switch, set to reach all three positions and if you want to use beginner mode, select accordingly in Setup/Swash/Expert.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
08.12.2015 16:03:15
Eddi, excellent explanation, makes perfect sense now.

Thanks
Tom
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login