Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

vplane setup channel assignment

geschrieben von johnco61 
vplane setup channel assignment
17.01.2023 11:22:21
Hi
I'm having issues with vplane setup. Firstly, what plane type do I select? I have a plane that needs one aileron and one flap channel, if I select standard, I get two aileron channels. If I select standard with flaps, I get two channels for aileron and two channels for flaps.
The main problem I'm having at the moment is trying to get a channel assigned to my gear. I get the aileron, elevator and rudder working fine, I can almost get the flaps working but don't know how I do that to be honest, but I can't seem to assign a channel to the gear.
Can someone point me to a setup video using the touch? as most videos seem to demonstrate the setup using the vbar control
Regards John
Re: vplane setup channel assignment
17.01.2023 13:56:45
Hi John,

select the type of plane which comes closest to the one you want to set up.

If your plane has just one Aileron Servo (channel), just connect to one of the given physical outputs (CH2 or CH3), the other one remains unused.
I get it that the main control functions are already working.

Flaps, you also find the relevant connectors in the setup, as well as the mixing options.
Connect a servo, select a switch and adjust the settings, see what happens, then fine-tune.
It's simpler than one might assume smiling smiley no special programming necessary.

Gear, that's the only thing you one of the dreaded Macrocells for smiling smiley

Connect to a yet unused physical connector (even the unused Aileron Channel CH2 or CH3 is possible), go to Macrocells, select the cell for that particular connector, tap it, make it a Channel, assign in input, and adjust direction, center, travel, dial in a delay if that makes sense.

Same as here, it's just a different user interface you have on Touch.

Once it's done, you will find that it's also as simple as 1-2-3, no magic, no degree necessary ^^

And then, there's always (?) one Touch away smiling smiley

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
17.01.2023 15:48:50
Thank you Eddi for that quick response.

Have just had a quick look and have now got it working. It's as simple as editing the macrocells from the edit macrocell menu. I thought you had to do this from the setup menu!!
Select the channel you want to edit from the macrocell menu and away you go.
Simple when you know how. Again thanks for all your help it’s much appreciated

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.01.2023 16:42 von johnco61.
17.01.2023 17:17:20
Hi John,

if you know it, you know it grinning smiley

Anyway, I'd always try and set up everything from the setup which can be set up there, then see to additional functions (like gear), using Macrocells.

Setup has the advantage that all axis can be mixed there, so you don't have to cobble up your own wing mixer.
And if there are extra servos, you can always link them to the original function (as an input) and make necessary servo adjustments (in a channel cell), or even link a curve cell in between, if something needs to be linearized or synchronized.

Enjoy exploring smiling smiley

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login