Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Macrocell questions for spoileron on switch setup

geschrieben von olibanjoli 
Macrocell questions for spoileron on switch setup
04.09.2022 18:29:47
Hi

I am trying to setup spoilerons according to the video from kyle (https://uroehr.de/vtube/video/macrocells-tutorial-complex-mixers-activated-by-switch). So i want to be able to add elevator to ailerons, based on a switch.

My plane is pretty basic, one servo each surface, so Ail L/R and Elevator, like in the video. It's a Pilot RC Slick 67".

The mechanical setup for Aileron Left is Output min/max -80/80, Output Center -26. It already compensates for 1° less to the downside. And it centers perfectly.

Question 1:
As soon as I edit macrocells and change Channel 2 to a Multiplexer which uses CH2 as output, the aileron is not centered. The mc shows -13, so half of the Output center. Why is that? How should i trim the plane now? I don't understand why the trim is different. Why do i have to retrim it after triming it in the plane setup. Do i have to do the setup after i made all macrocells?

Question 2:
In the video, kyle takes FC Nick + Aileron X on the Mixer macrocells which are then used on the multiplexer mc. If you need to trim elevator, you will have that trim always mixed into the ailerons too (and therefore they are not centered). Is there not a better source with the input value of only the elevator input from the stick? Why is kyle using FC Nick? You could also use just "Elevator" i guess. Or does it ignore the gyros output then?

Re: Macrocell questions for spoileron on switch setup
04.09.2022 22:20:37
Hi,
what sense does it make if the aileron can be used to change the elevator and vice versa?
Rainer
Re: Macrocell questions for spoileron on switch setup
04.09.2022 23:49:29
it's just about elevator -> ailerons. if you want to know more about it, here's a video: https://youtu.be/M_ocNvUpqHA?t=60
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login