Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar Neo with Pro, but without PRO applications

geschrieben von Miw89 
Vbar Neo with Pro, but without PRO applications
11.06.2022 09:41:33
Hi All,

I hope i can get help here in this forum.

I have this Vbar Neo with Pro, but without PRO applications.
Is there somehow i can factory reset my vbar neo and get the applications or does something have to change at mikado servers?

Im missing all the applications that comes with the neo pro upgrade.

I have a Vbar control classic and several other Vbar neo's and they all have the other applications.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mike
RV
Re: Vbar Neo with Pro, but without PRO applications
11.06.2022 10:55:02
Hello,

could you add a screenshot of the VBar Info screen when its is connected to VBC? - So we can see the SN and Vesion which is mentioned in teh radio about this NEO.

Also - which application screens are missing exactly? E,g, in the Flight Parameters menue?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
11.06.2022 12:27:34
I need vplane :-)

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 11.06.2022 12:35 von Miw89.

RV
11.06.2022 13:05:09
You have currently VBar Pro.

The VPlane Pro is only available for NEO with integrated VLink.
It would be enabled automatically to the Pro Apps here for free when you upgrade this NEO to VLink with the crossgrade option.

https://www.vstabi.info/en/add_vlink

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
11.06.2022 20:04:17
Thanks, that sortet it out. It works now ????
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login