Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Buddy Box on vPlane

geschrieben von mpolzin 
Buddy Box on vPlane
02.10.2021 17:36:21
I was going to buddy box my EF Extra NG but the Slave does not get throttle control. I see that the slave can have collective control but not throttle. I see this limitation for Heli's but not airplanes. Why do you not allow the slave to have throttle control. This is not how any other TX system works.

PLEASE CHANGE this for VPLANE!!!

Thanks,

Mark Polzin

PS - I love VPLANE!!!!
RV
Re: Buddy Box on vPlane
02.10.2021 22:50:34
Hello Mark,

it has throttle for sure.

Did you probably implement throttle in a different way (e.g. using Macrocells) than it was predefined?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
03.10.2021 16:55:51
That is it. I did use macrocells because there is not Throttle curve option with the regular throttle setup. I am flying a gasser and wanted to have some control over the the throttle curve. Is it possible to add a throttle curve for gasser airplanes? I thought the SLAVE would be sending the Throttle Stick signal to the MASTER.

Thanks,

Mark
RV
03.10.2021 17:24:39
Our Buddy Box System sends both radios to the model - and depending on the Buddy switch in master the model switches over to Student.

So - Which input is on your curve? - I guess we could solve this, please tell me more (screenshots) about the MC config.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
03.10.2021 18:04:02
I use MC37 as a channel function to set the failsafe of the signal using Collect as the input. Then I use MC37 as the input to my 3 curve functions MC31, MC32, MC33. Each curve has a different low point to have 3 different idle values for the gas motor. Then I use option SW2 to choose which curve is used (MUX MC 35). I then use the MOTOR SW to send either a fixed Sig (fixed function MC34) throttle closed or with MOTOR SW in the run send MC35 the current selected throttle curve to MC10 (which is a MUX).

Should I use some other input for my initial Channel function other than collective?

Should I use FC ESC as the input for my channel function? Then can I use a trim to adjust the low idle?

Thanks

Mark

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 03.10.2021 18:33 von mpolzin.
RV
03.10.2021 22:28:19
Quote:
Should I use FC ESC as the input for my channel function? Then can I use a trim to adjust the low idle?

This is what i want you to do. Use the the "FC ESC" as input which is the "Original ESC output". So all our switches and idles are working - also the buddy ;-)

FC ESC value is also Input for all 3 curve cells
Chained by a MUX to switch between 3 sources above
Output is a Channel for Failsafe (schould be the last cell where the servo is plugged in) driven from MUX result

Rainer Vetter

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 03.10.2021 22:33 von RV.
04.10.2021 18:55:43
Thanks that worked using the FC ESC signal. I was trying to now turn off the power to the ignition using the Safety SW and I do not see it as a choice for switch in a MC. Why not?

Mark
RV
04.10.2021 20:03:12
The safety is a switch inside the VBC which overrides the motor switch. It is not available on a model where the MC's are.

Makes sense for bind&fly because it is personal preference to use it or not.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login