Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Delta with twin rudder air brakes

geschrieben von p1andy 
Delta with twin rudder air brakes
01.08.2021 09:21:21
Hello,
New to setting up fixed wing on Vbar and looking for some assistance in setting up a twin rudder delta aircraft to allow the rudders to be used as airbrakes. Currently the rudders are connected to Tail & Aux3 on the NEO vbasic and i have them working correctly for normal rudder use.

What i am looking for is the ability to use the rudders as an airbrake by flick a "flap" switch which will then enable both rudders to deflect in opposite directions yet still maintain the rudders to operate although in one direction one rudder will only move back to the central point at maximum.

I had this setup on my previous radio but now i am looking to transfer all my models to the VBC but struggling to get this facility to work. Any help would be much appreciated
RV
Re: Delta with twin rudder air brakes
01.08.2021 10:19:49
Use the "Flap" mixer if not used. Set up MC09 with a dely, MC27 as 3-level (pos Values only, e.g. 0-25-50). Dial in 100 or -100 (direction!) in the expert wingmixer (flap input now) of your 2 rudders.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.08.2021 12:23:41
Hi Rainer,

Any chance you can break that down further for me? I’m new to the plane side and MC in general.
In MC09 what is dely?
01.08.2021 12:37:35
Ok so I think I have the air brakes working now, only that now they move too far when rudder is applied. Is there a way to limit the travel so the air brake stays at the max limit when going one direction on the rudder stick?
01.08.2021 12:46:51
Ignore the above. Looks like I have it figured out. Thanks for the hints smiling smiley
RV
01.08.2021 14:19:14
smileys with beer

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login