Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

vbasic trims

geschrieben von inkspot1967 
vbasic trims
07.07.2021 04:18:13
on a vbasic how do i activate or setup the trims so it auto trims like listed here on #3 trim mode switch example

Trim

There are 3 possible methods to trim a model.

1) Use the field in the trim panel and change the value with the EDS Value

2) Activate the field, and then turn one of the knobs to takeover the trim to the pot (one Flight only)

3) Use the Trim switch to go to trim mode. Use small inputs on the Sticks to trim the model

If in Trim Mode, a small panel is shown which shows the actual trim values. Additinally a singal sounds as long as the NEO is in trim mode.
Re: vbasic trims
07.07.2021 09:07:19
Hi,

well, it's auto trim, so (on classic VBar Control, which you are quoting), you go to the trim menu, assign the switch you want to use.
If engaged, the radio will chime frequently, to remind you that you are in trim mode.

Now you can already see, if you only do small stick inputs, the trim values will change slightly with the stick input.
So you can trim while you fly, you can even enable auto trim before takeoff (e.g. throwing a plane).
Once you feel that the model is flying straight without stick inputs, at a given airspeed, disengage auto trim, job done.

Has never been easier, in fact, no letting go of the sticks, model banks/dives, you trim, you pick it up again, repeat, until you are satisfied.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
07.07.2021 10:29:54
Eddi E. aus G. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> well, it's auto trim, so (on classic VBar Control,
> which you are quoting), you go to the trim menu,
> assign the switch you want to use.
> If engaged, the radio will chime frequently, to
> remind you that you are in trim mode.
>
> Now you can already see, if you only do small
> stick inputs, the trim values will change slightly
> with the stick input.
> So you can trim while you fly, you can even enable
> auto trim before takeoff (e.g. throwing a plane).
> Once you feel that the model is flying straight
> without stick inputs, at a given airspeed,
> disengage auto trim, job done.
>
> Has never been easier, in fact, no letting go of
> the sticks, model banks/dives, you trim, you pick
> it up again, repeat, until you are satisfied.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Eddi

actually i’m using a vcontrol touch not classic there is no trim menu
07.07.2021 11:16:10
Hi again,

uh ... I just noticed, too. I have to ask my colleagues where it's hidden.

In the meantime, you can use the Modify Parameters App, and assign trims to rotary inputs like back in the old days.
You can inhibit those with the Parameter Lock (Par Lock) switch.

You can adjust the effective range, and you can decide if it should be relative (to the current trim value stored in the VBar, like digital trim on other radios) or absolute (linked directly to the trim wheel position, like trim levers with notches, on legacy radios).

The radio will warn you at power up, if the trim wheel position was off, in a way so you could not properly use the trim, run out of travel for example.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
RV
07.07.2021 21:02:26
Just Update the VBCt - i have added the missing items ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
08.07.2021 01:20:57
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just Update the VBCt - i have added the missing
> items ;-)

thank you RV
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login