Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Extender and Flaps

geschrieben von Vinger 
Extender and Flaps
25.06.2021 15:54:51
Hi

Helping a friend with his VPlane setup with extender. Have a few questions, files attached.

1. Are the flap system as I have set it correct? It works perfectly.
2. Cannot get the elevator mix to flaps to reverse, values are only positive.
3. There are no MANAGE BANKS menu to get to copy banks. Don't know if this is since the latest update or not?

Thanks for checking.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Futura.zip (829 bytes)
RV
Re: Extender and Flaps
25.06.2021 23:55:19
Hello Peter,

the copy is missing - just update tomorrow ;-)

The Flaps ... lokking a bit different and gets you into trouble with the elevator as you are bypassing the wingmixer ;-( .

I usually use the predefined MC's which are MC09 as delay only and this is feed by MC 27 as 3-Level for a switch with e.g. 0-50-100% Flaps. MC09 (delayed result) is available at each wingmixer channel as input then, even at the elevator!

Then i use the wingmixer as defined there and leave the outputs as standard (one NEO). Having 2 NEOS and spilt function - the use of a MC on both at "The end" is mandatory, exactly as you did.

BUT - start with a curve or channel with defaults there and set the inputs to the "original MC's" (internally passed through then ;-) ) as they are CH4(On CH4 Socket) and AUX3(On the Slave Flaps socket) and NOT CH9.

Now dial in at the wingmixer / elevator the MC09 (Flap) amount you need for the elevator.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
26.06.2021 04:27:42
Thanks Rainer

It makes sense to use it that way, my brain just got confused. smileys with beer The value for the flaps mix in wing mixer was zero in the attached files but I did try that, but will change the setup to what you recommend.

Thanks again

VControl, VBar on all.
Peter
26.06.2021 10:32:09
BUT - start with a curve or channel with defaults there and set the inputs to the "original MC's" (internally passed through then ;-) ) as they are CH4(On CH4 Socket) and AUX3(On the Slave Flaps socket) and NOT CH9.

Hi Rainer
Can you explain this bit as there are no AUX 3 socket available on both Master and Slave?

VControl, VBar on all.
Peter
RV
26.06.2021 20:34:01
I was talking about the INPUT of the MC which sits at the socket you use for the flap right. As this is originally AUX3 - it has to be routed to the pysical output (e.g. E1CH2).

The "original" wing mixer output is still available at AUX3 input for MC's - even when there is something different connected ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 26.06.2021 20:34 von RV.
29.06.2021 10:32:03
Hi Rainer

AUX 3 as input to a MC is not available when connected to an Extender, so cannot use that. Care to explain how to do this as input say to MC 14 in the setup above?

Thanks again.

Peter

VControl, VBar on all.
Peter
RV
29.06.2021 11:51:59
It is available in the Background as control cell. Also the original Signal ist still there at the AUX3 "Result".

Just set up a channel at your socket "cell" and dial in AUX3 as Input ;-)

Rainer Vetter

06.07.2021 18:30:45
i have a setup with a neo as a receiver that outputs sbus signal to a powerbox unit.my flaps are assigned in to 2 different channels.i have set them up to be controled by a 3point switch.the only thing that i dont know how to do it is assign a delay value to them.any help would be awesome!!!!

smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
RV
06.07.2021 18:37:50
Please open a newa thread, one pilot, one model, one thread - no threadnapping ,-)

Also add a screenshot of your existing "switch" config Macrocell there.

Rainer Vetter

27.07.2021 09:47:37
Back to this setup. A strange occurrence happening. Even with gain dialed to zero in Bank 2 and 3 the elevator and ailerons still give stability and this is way to much for the flight conditions of this jet. Another effect is that EXPO has no effect as well.

Battling to understand this as I have never run into this.

Regards

VControl, VBar on all.
Peter
RV
27.07.2021 17:32:07
There is still Integral Gain and Integral Range left.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login