Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbasic Receiver setup

geschrieben von DaweMD 
Vbasic Receiver setup
28.02.2021 03:39:57
I was wondering what was the difference between setting up as analog or plane? I want to put it in my nitro plane but where it has to mount the surface is on a slant and not flat.

If its mounted there how do you do a trim flight? Does it matter that its not mounted flat? I was just going to secure it with velcro like my spektrum receiver. I had no plans on updating it to pro so i will have no gyro active.

Thoughts anyone?

Thank You
Mike Dawe
RV
Re: Vbasic Receiver setup
28.02.2021 10:18:29
I think there is no difference, the plane setup is a bit preconfigured. Would start with this.

Trim - do it manually entering the values, probably use the parameter modify app for this.

Alignment - doesn't care with VBasic.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.03.2021 06:09:08
Thanks Rainer.

Thank You
Mike Dawe
01.03.2021 11:11:05
Hi Mike,

trim flight on VBasic is not using sensors, but stick input.

If enabled, small stick inputs (like holding a bit left and up, so the plane flies straight) are written to the trim flight memory repeatedly, until you feel that the plane flies straight with sticks centered.

Very handy actually, no need to let go of the sticks smiling smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login