Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Setting up throttle curve for gas plane and vcontrol touch

geschrieben von DaweMD 
Setting up throttle curve for gas plane and vcontrol touch
28.09.2020 07:03:18
I am looking on how to setup a throttle curve on my radio. Right now the first half of the throttle stick movement gives me the full range of the engine power in the air. I want to be able to setup a curve to give it the feel of full throttle on the stick is actually full throttle, not have from half throttle to full stick do nothing.

Thanks
Mike

Thank You
Mike Dawe
RV
Re: Setting up throttle curve for gas plane and vcontrol touch
28.09.2020 19:22:42
Hello Mike,

this is easy.

Just set up a "curve" macrocell to ESC output, get "FC ESC" as input - alter curve as needed.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
28.09.2020 19:52:30
Is it possible to setup a curve for each bank?

Thanks for the quick response.

Mike

Thank You
Mike Dawe
RV
28.09.2020 21:31:12
Yes.

Set up the esc MC above as multiplexer.

Input is Bank switch.

Assign a unused cell number each position.
Set this cells as curve, input FC ESC

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.10.2020 07:24:05
Thank you sir, worked perfect!

Thank You
Mike Dawe
12.09.2021 18:23:37
Hello,

I am trying to do the same in a VPlane with gas engine. I have been able to do the curve, but I have lost the possibility to set the idle position of the motor so the POTI1 can adjust the rpm of the engine with stick at low position. How can I do that?

Regards,

JC
RV
12.09.2021 21:40:59
Please open a new thread for your model and attach the NEO setup file as well as the macrocell setup file.

Rainer Vetter

13.09.2021 11:31:49
Just solved yesterday in the evening. The problem was the input channel I select was collect instead FC ESC. Now it is working correctly.
RV
13.09.2021 23:00:36
Okay - thanks for the info!

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login