Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Buddybox on different Banks ?

geschrieben von pwood 
Buddybox on different Banks ?
13.08.2020 19:30:42
Hello

I have a VBCt, VBC and VPlane all setup and working on a trainer plane for my kids.
I have the BuddyBox switch setup on a separate switch.
I have a Bank setup with a nice gentle control setup, for the training .... this is great.

I would like to have a more aggressive control setup when the Master Radio is in control, for the recovery!!!

Is there a way to have different Banks active when the different radios are in control?

I could move the BuddyBox switch to be on the Bank Switch and to be active on Bank3 position.... and I would have to switch to Bank2 or Bank1 to take over control.

The Buddy switch is the same assigned switch on all models...So, Would it be an issue on my other machines or while not training on this machine, while in Bank3 and BuddyBox selected.... but without a linked Buddy radio?

I would also prefer the BuddyBox switch to be on a separate switch. I like a spring loaded switch for Buddy Switch.

Is there a way?
Thanks.

Regards
Paul
RV
Re: Buddybox on different Banks ?
13.08.2020 20:35:36
As a bank switch is a setup parameter set switch for the control loop in the NEO - and we can't load multiple at the same time - both always use the same bank.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Buddybox on different Banks ?
14.08.2020 08:56:19
Hi Paul,

one thing you might try is combining the Rescue switch with the buddy switch:

A—Master+Rescue
0—Master+normal flying (bank of your choice)
B—Buddy+Beginner mode with reasonable limits (bank of your choice)

If it works for you, I guess you could remain at a moderately aggressive bank even when the Buddy is flying, but with beginner mode it will be more gentle, and it can not flip.

I guess it will not take much time anyway, until your kids can handle moderate agility winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login