Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VPlane Please Help

geschrieben von Carbidedge 
VPlane Please Help
09.07.2020 12:58:45
Hello, I have a Vbar Touch Control and VBar NEO running the Pro Software. I have setup VPlane for gas engine and set the idle to motor switch therefore when I move the switch to center position the servo moves from motor fully off to engine idle position, then when I move the switch to the full motor on position my transmitter stick will give me full throttle movement, this is fine but what I now want to do is put a small delay in the servo movement to allow my engine to pick up gradually and not stop. I have tried to use a Macrocell which works except the Macrocell stops the Idle position working, all I get is full servo movement. Please can someone help.

Many Thanks

Trev.
Re: VPlane Please Help
09.07.2020 14:12:46
Hi Trev,

that's quite simple smiling smiley

Go Macrocells, select cell 10/ESC, make it a Channel, and select FC ESC as an input (now it's the same physical output with the original input, but adjustable).
Then, adjust the delay as you like.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 09.07.2020 14:13 von Eddi E. aus G..
09.07.2020 19:53:08
Hi Eddi,

Many thanks for the fast reply, it only took seconds to set up, easy when you know how.

Please can you help with another question, this is my first setup with Vplane, the instructions that came with the model suggest for example a Low rate of 10mm up/down on the elevator and High rate set to 15mm up/down, what setting should I use with Vplane.

Many Thanks

Trev.
10.07.2020 08:54:31
Hi Trev,

what model is it? I mean, with VBar Control and VBar NEO, you adjust center and limits for the control surfaces, and then use Agility (equals Dual Rate in Old English grinning smiley) to adjust ... how agile the model shall be, per bank/flight condition.
I'm not yet sure myself how to translate the instructions for non-stabilized models into the new world ...

I only had one model (back in the old century ...) where it was mandatory to limit control surface deflection, I didn't want to believe, and had to repair ...

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
10.07.2020 10:54:24
Hi Eddi,

The model is the Ripmax Easy Street. So what you are saying is set the full movement on all surfaces then use Agility to create the perfect flight, this sounds simple to set up. Im using the Easy Street to get a feel for Vplane flying, if all goes well I will put the next NEO into my 2 metre 35cc pattern ship which was why I was asking how to set the idle up with the gas engine. Not being sure of the capabilities of the VBar system I thought I would check first, the pattern plane is currently setup with JETI RC.
Thanks once again Eddi, your swift accurate replies give me great confidence in the Mikado VBAR product.

Kind Regards

Trev.
10.07.2020 15:29:59
Hi Trev,

bascally, yes. If you feel confident with making adjustments in flight, you could even adjust the agility in flight, with Touch even within reasonable limits (use Modify Parameter App), and with a safety switch (Par Lock).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login