Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Problem With VPlane

geschrieben von WessCo 
Problem With VPlane
20.06.2020 14:44:07
I recently set up a Neo (20036263) on VPlane. The first time out to the field to try it out, everything was going great until I engaged the trim function, which is on Switch 1. At that time, I lost all control of the airplane, but luckily got it back after control was regained and landed. After landing, the only thing that showed up on the log was Watchdog(Log Date 17.06.2020 20:12). That was before the flight ever started. I have never seen this. Brought plane home and studied up on the Watchdog error. I also changed the antenna layout due to just not feeling right about it. Nothing on that log indicated a connection loss. 2 days later, I took the plane out again to try. Again, the plane was flying fine until I initiated the trim function. Control was lost, but wasn't lucky to get the plane back this time(Log Date19.06.2020 03:37). The Extreme Flight 85" Extra 300 EXT was a complete airframe loss. At this point I am also out a Neo, because I am not confident in the Neo. I am flying another airframe on a Silverline with VPlane that is wonderful. How should I proceed at this time?
RV
Re: Problem With VPlane
20.06.2020 14:59:12
Could you please attach both flight logs from this flights here (full logs)?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
20.06.2020 17:43:00
I am trying to download the full logs, but I can't seem to get the Neo to connect to the software. It sees the Neo as VBOOT when I plug it into the computer. I have watched the video about updating driver and installing the keyfile. The device driver says it is current and the key.sto has been copy and pasted into the VBar Control program files.
RV
20.06.2020 17:45:54
The logs are stored on the VBC only having Vplane and Vcopter or VBasic.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
20.06.2020 18:40:39
Here are the 2 flights. I'm sorry for the poor quality.

RV
20.06.2020 23:16:19
Hmmm ... the only thing to mention is the watchdog reset. I can't see any hint here what might have been going on.

I would open a service request (click on the service icon at this NEO in your list here) and then Eddi will check this device.

Rainer Vetter

21.06.2020 00:30:33
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login