Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vplane on a Sab tortuga

geschrieben von cdric 
Vplane on a Sab tortuga
12.04.2020 14:14:00
Hello,

I would like to install a Vplane on a Sab tortuga, but I have a doubt on which plane setup to be used.
I think it is a delta without rudder but there are 2 canards linked together with one servo.

do you have any advice?
RV
Re: Vplane on a Sab tortuga
12.04.2020 15:01:44
Which functions do the canards have?

Elevator?
Always?
Switchable?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
12.04.2020 15:34:18
I guess the canard has an elevator function because the manuel says « Mix the canard rotation with elevator deflection. When elevator go up, the canard should increase its incidence «.

I was thing to use Delta and create a separate mix with macrocell based on Elevator FC and the canard servo
RV
12.04.2020 16:51:57
Quote:
I was thing to use Delta and create a separate mix with macrocell based on Elevator FC and the canard servo

Exactly!

The output to the servo is a Channel cell (Servo center, direction, endpoints)

I would drive this one by a Multiplexer Cell to have 3 different settings switchable.

As input for each of those above i would set up a 3-point curve cell driven by FC elev. So you can set up different trims and "D/R" each switch position ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
14.04.2020 18:13:34
Have done a Tortuga setup and flown it successfully with just ailerons and elevators no need to have elevons on main wing. So ELEV is on canards and the wing has normal ailerons.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login