Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

V-Basic --> V-Sim app? (reduced signal strength & option to turn off radio while simming)

geschrieben von cure 
V-Basic --> V-Sim app? (reduced signal strength & option to turn off radio while simming)
05.04.2020 21:06:57
Is it possible to use the V-Sim wireless app in conjunction with a V-Basic while simming?

Since I'd like the options of reduced signal strength and the possibility to turn off the V-Control Touch while simming.

Additionally:

Is it possible to turn off logging for simming? Since the cloud gets polluted by sim entries now. I know I can filter logs per device name and delete them. But regardless, is it possible to somehow adjust the device for it to know it concerns simming and not an actual aircraft, subsequently stop it from uploading logs?

Thanks in advance!

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 05.04.2020 21:13 von cure.
RV
Re: V-Basic --> V-Sim app? (reduced signal strength & option to turn off radio while simming)
05.04.2020 23:37:44
The VSim is a seperate Device with a seperate ID.

So - this is a non-Flyable device where we can do such things. With a usual VBasic we can not as we don't know its purpose.

Probably a thing to discuss internally.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: V-Basic --> V-Sim app? (reduced signal strength & option to turn off radio while simming)
07.04.2020 00:36:27
It would be great if you could discuss this internally.

Yes, I guess for all three feature requests the V-Control would need to know the purpose of the device, simming instead of actually controlling an aircraft:

- Reduced V-Control (and V-Basic?) signal strength
- Ability to turn off the V-Control
- Option/ability, when in sim mode, to not log to the V-cloud

I can see three possible options to implement the intended purpose of the device:

1. Maybe there's a way to automatically detect whether the device is used in flight or not, but I guess this would also not be without risk.

2. Maybe a manual toggle in the device parameters with a giant warning/confirmation action on the V-Control screen is the best, whenever it connects to the device.

3. Neo sim firmware, somehow.

4 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 07.04.2020 00:42 von cure.
RV
07.04.2020 08:07:59
If we will do it - it will be Option 3 for sure.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 07.04.2020 08:08 von RV.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login