Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Einbaulage/Position VPlane

geschrieben von HeliLink75 
Einbaulage/Position VPlane
02.02.2020 16:31:21
Hallo, ist es möglich die Neo mit VPlane so einzubauen? Das die Antennen 90 Grad ausgerichtet werden sollen ist mir bewusst. Es geht um das Gehäuse.

Sorry zu spät gesehn. Die Einbaulage soll zu den Achsen passen. Ok dann so nicht.
Aber bei der 2. Neo als Extender geh ich davon aus das es egal ist?

Gruß Christian

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 02.02.2020 16:45 von HeliLink75.

Re: Einbaulage/Position VPlane
02.02.2020 20:10:36
Hello, The extender can be in any orientation. the master only upright wires front or back, upside down, wires front or back. This is specified during setup with pictures.
03.02.2020 08:57:40
Moin,

so ist es. Extender oder NEO ohne Stabilisierung (VBasic) kann man frei einbauen, mit Master bzw. mit Stabilisierung immer mit Ausrichtung zu den Achsen.

Grüßle

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
28.05.2020 08:55:02
Hello Eddi

If I have 1x VPlane and 1x VBasic, I understand the orientation of the Basic is not required. It will be used as a channel extender and Rx redundancy. Is this correct?

If I have 2x VPlane, would this add redundancy to the gyros too?

Thanks
Paul
28.05.2020 11:37:53
Hi Paul,

any NEO with Extender firmware will only act as a servo hub, and if VLink, add it's receiver to the pool.

There is no gyro redundancy available, so the orientation of the Extender does not matter.

On VPlane especially, in case you should ever experience issues with the gyro reactions, you can always switch to a bank (by default Bank 1) where no gyros are used (no gyro gain dialed in).

On the other hand I only recently heard from a Jet pilot (!) who had the orientation of his master NEO wrong, on a large F16 turbine jet, on the maiden flight.
It was correcting elevator the wrong way, control inputs were right.
He was still able to fly a traffic circuit and land safely, because sticks always have priority, the gyros are only supporting with a very narrow range around the control surface position.
Basically, this feels like you have very little authority/deflection, but with large stick inputs, it was manageable in this case.
Of course it would have been safer to do the maiden without stabilization, and be aware to switch back to that bank if necessary.

Bottom line, even in the unlikely event of a gyro failure or flagrant misconfiguration, it will probably not cost you the plane, just raise your pulse smiling smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
28.05.2020 12:55:19
Hi Eddi

Thank you, that clears up everything.

Regards
Paul
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login