Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Flaps mixing with Elevator

geschrieben von imranrajputt 
Flaps mixing with Elevator
26.01.2020 11:58:29
Hi
I have a jet model i set the flaps with mixed elevator in expert menu i have a issue with mixing when i apply swtich for Takeoff flaps position my elevator also move with that when i apply full down for landing position flaps then elevator servo more move i want to work my elevator servo only when my flaps full down for landing position but its work also with takeoff flaps position. i hope you understand my question
Thank You
Imran
RV
Re: Flaps mixing with Elevator
26.01.2020 21:37:51
Hello Imran,

this can not be done with the current standard wing mixer.

My suggestion would be to create a seperate elevator mixing with macrocells and keep the current flap mixing as it is for the flaps "Only". ;-)

Rough recipe:

- set elevator in wingmixer to +-100, 0 center and no reverse
- create a channel output to the elevator servo at ch1 cell (Center and endpoints/reverse is set here)
- create a mixer cell driven by the ch1 input (is the native elev mix above) and another free mc as input
- create a channel cell (output for the mix above), set the needed delay (as you did for the flaps)
- create a 3-level cell driven by your flap switch, this feeds the channel cell above, dial in 0 for no move and "some" value for move.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
27.01.2020 03:14:50
Thank You for your reply i read your reply on another forum this method i done and its work fine for me

Example for the CH1 (Elevator):
Set CH1 Macrocell to Channel. Input from MC20.
Set MC20 as Mixer. Inputs are CH1 with 100% and MC21
with 100%
Set MC21 as Threelevel, assign a switch. The values are the
static trims now.

i think this is ok what i try to do?

Thank You
Imran
RV
27.01.2020 19:13:06
It is the same as suggested above with one difference ... i have a channel cell in between the 3level and mixer for the delay function.

So - all ok if you don't need a delay. If needed - just put a channel cell in the chain and set up the delay only there.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login