Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VPlane with 2 elev servos + 2 aile servos

geschrieben von Arag_ 
VPlane with 2 elev servos + 2 aile servos
21.10.2019 12:48:15
Hello,

I am thinking to configure one of my 3D airplanes with the VControl Touch I have got recently.

The point is that the airplane has 2 servos for elevator and also 2 servos for ailerons, and as I have seen in the different type of models for VPlane there is an option with 2 allerons and other option with 2 elevators, but there is no option for a model with both of them like my Spektrum Dx18 and most of the traditional airplane TX have.

How can I configure this kind of model with the VControl Touch? Using macrocells? If so, how should I configure macrocells?
Re: VPlane with 2 elev servos + 2 aile servos
21.10.2019 13:18:54
Hi,

you would just connect the second tail servo to a free physical output on your VBar NEO, and edit it's Macrocell so it's Channel and has FC Elevator as an input (same as the original output has). There, you can adjust the direction and travel, and that's that.

In case you have issues with synchronizing the control surfaces (because of geometry, linkages), you could even put a curve cell in between to match the extra servo, or put curve cells in between on both, to be able to adjust both.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login