Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vplane: Switchglo Pro - programming for ON at idle throttle?

geschrieben von Skeezix 
Vplane: Switchglo Pro - programming for ON at idle throttle?
27.01.2024 21:48:05
I have two nitro planes with inverter 4-stroke nitro engines that have on-board Switchglo Pro igniters. One is on Neo VPlane, and the other is running an older Silverline on VPlane.

I can program the Switchglo Pro to ignite on a channel switch just fine, but need to know how to program it to ignite at low throttle (idle) to prevent engine from dying.

Can anyone advise please?

Regards.

WWG1WGA
Re: Vplane: Switchglo Pro - programming for ON at idle throttle?
29.01.2024 09:31:13
Hi,

I'm actually not sure about the Silverline, but with NEO, you could try the following:

. Multiplexer Macrocell at the servo port
. Switch Motor
. Position low (motor off) e.g. a yet unused Macrocell (say 30), Fixed, position so Glow is always off when the engine is off, this might give extra safety and would override the glow switch.
... alternatevely, same, 3-Level, input Glow-Switch Off-On-Off?
. Position center (idle) same, say 31, type Channel or 3-Level, Input the 'Glow' switch (or the alternative without the fixed-off cell).
. Position high (run) same, again 31, Input same or same.

With Silverline, you could most certainly use the motor switch (only) in an off-on-on way (motor off-idle-run), but that would mean, ignition is always on, or maybe also off-on-off, but I'd have to try and see for myself. Or you do smiling smiley

See https://www.vstabi.info/en/mc for ideas (NEO/EVO, same principle as on Classic, but different UI on Touch/EVO).
See https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1797 for the more limited options of legacy VBars.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: Vplane: Switchglo Pro - programming for ON at idle throttle?
30.01.2024 14:22:33
Thanks Eddi - I've tried all that I can without getting the results I need.

Any other ideas? Perhaps Rainer has done this or could advise?

Thank you.

WWG1WGA
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login