Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

2 NEO w/SBus out for 40% Plane

geschrieben von fizzysmack 
2 NEO w/SBus out for 40% Plane
10.03.2020 06:05:46
Hello,
Sorry for posting in English but I am looking for some info for my setup.

I have a 40% EF Extra with Powerbox Comp and 2 NEOs installed.

1st Neo has VPlane and is using SBus to talk to Powerbox

I would like to add another Neo as a clone of the 1st but without adding VPlane to it.

From what I understood, this was possible but I can only find the interlink information and it suggests using Macrocells 11-26.

I am using Macrocells 11-18 for serial servo outputs but can these outputs be cloned to run from the 2nd Neo in the same way?

Ideally, I don't want to have the interlink cables, I just want 2 Neos outputting the same info.

Thank you for any information!

Jon
RV
Re: 2 NEO w/SBus out for 40% Plane
10.03.2020 06:58:50
The MC named with "E1 MCxx" are given to the sockets of the 1st Extender NEO (usual analog PWM for servos) AND to the S.Bus at the Master NEO "AUX1".

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
10.03.2020 07:34:54
Hello Rainer,
Thank you. So for the current SBus Out, I am linking the internal channels to the E1 Macrocells in order to get the serial output.

For the extender Neo would I just copy this same setup onto the E2 Macrocell outputs?
The idea again is to use only SBus out to my powerbox.

Thank you,
Jon
10.03.2020 07:40:58
Picture 1 shows internal channels

Picture 2 shows E1 Macrocells for Serial out of AUX1 on Master Neo.

Copy this for E2 and use the interbus connectors to AUX2/3?

Thank you,
Jon

RV
10.03.2020 18:18:54
The E1 IS given out to the first Extender NEO.

Having a second extender (means 3 Neos total) - this slots can be adressed with E2 - but not routed to a S.Bus.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 10.03.2020 18:19 von RV.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login