Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Inputs in Macro Cells

geschrieben von voetloos 
Inputs in Macro Cells
14.07.2019 22:03:10
When setting up macro cells specially when using an extender I have the following question.

Let me use and example as ailerons. Ailerons are CH2 and CH3. I have setup my plane with some cross redundancy The left aileron is on the MASTER and the right aileron on the SLAVE.

I use Macro cell CH2 with input CH2 as a CURVE for left and Macro cell E1CH2 with input CH3 as a CURVE for right.

In the dropdown box for INPUT I find the following values :

AILERON - when I use this NO GYRO EFFECT
CH2,CH3 - when use the I have gyro effect
FC AIL - when I use this I have gyro affect ( I believe I should use this ? does it cate for left and right ?)
EX AIL - Not tested.

For the Elevator I also spit the two servos between Master and Slave and on these Macro Cells I used PV ELE as the input.

What are the differences in these inputs ? should there not only be one for ailerons or for each left and right ?

Thank you kindly for your response
Regards
Pierre
RV
Re: Inputs in Macro Cells
14.07.2019 22:15:25
FC is the Flight Control w/o going through the wing mixers ;-)
EX is external radio - not VBC ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
14.07.2019 22:41:24
Thanks Rainer . BUT which should I then use ? I assume that CH2/CH3/CH1 goes through the wing mixer. Should then rather use those instead of Flight Control ?

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 15.07.2019 06:54 von voetloos.
15.07.2019 09:01:08
Hi,

the standard outputs on the master NEO go through the wing mixer.

If you want to assign extra outputs to the same function, you would want to use FC (function) instead of (function)—FC Ail instead of Ail.
The function only is the stick only, while FC (ruction) contains everything of the control loop.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
15.07.2019 10:23:54
Hi Eddie/Rainer

Thanks. So to make sure I understand :

For elvator :
C1, Elevator - is the stick and goes through the 6 channel wing mixer and includes the control loop.
FC ELE is everything of the control loop but bypass the 6 channel wing mixer.

For Aileron:
C2/C3, Aileron - is the stick and goes through the 6 channel wing mixer and includes the control loop.
FC AIL is everything of the control loop but bypass the 6 channel wing mixer. This will also remember which is left and right ?

Regards
Pierre
15.07.2019 10:57:56
Hi Pierre,

not quite.

CH1 elevator is the regular elevator servo output.

If you want to add a second elevator servo, you would select a physical output (e.g. AUX3 if it was unused, or a connector on an Extender) in the Macrocells, make it a Channel (so you can set up limits, center, everything you need to set up a servo channel), and select FC Ele as the input. So the same will be output to this connector (e.g. AUX3) the same as it would on CH1, stick inputs as well as control loop action.
If you would select Elevator only, you would only have the stick outputs on e.g. AUX3 or whatever output selected.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login