Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

V-Plane 2 elevator setup

geschrieben von mpolzin 
V-Plane 2 elevator setup
02.05.2016 03:47:25
I have an Extreme Flight 83" MXS with 2 elev servos, one for each side. I am currently using V-plane on my 60" Laser with just one elev servo and that works just fine.

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to get the same deflection on both elevators. I am running BK full size brushless servos BLS 8001 HV on a 2 cell lipo. I used the standard 2 elev servo wizard and have the left servo in channel 1 and the right in channel 4. I set the centers and then the left end points for travel. But the left elev has about 5 degrees more travel. The adjust function only appears to change the speed or curve of servo travel not the end points. Why is the setup not like the ailerons with a center and endpoints for left and right.

I am concerned that the different travels will impart a roll on the plane.

I am using a silverline V-bar.
Re: V-Plane 2 elevator setup
02.05.2016 21:10:58
I am not sure where are you changing things, it shall be no problem.

You have the normal wingmixer, which is a 6 channel mixer that can mix any flight control output to any servo (Model Setup -> Expert Mixer).

So if you have a working Elevator servo on channel 1, just look at the settings of channel 1 and do the same on channel 4. Then the signal shall be identical at first. You do not need Macrocells for this.

The throw can be set by the mixing amount of the elevator input. So you can correct small differences. Note that the endpoints are just limits, they shall be set high enough to not limit the output too much.

We have a preset for dual Elevator that does exactly this. t delivers the exact same signals on both channels, so the servos shall behave the same.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login