Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dial Red Light

Posted by Jabber 
Dial Red Light
February 25, 2021 02:51PM
HI,

I tried switching on my Control Classic and the rotary dial light came on in red. The screen didn't come on and I assume the unit isn't working. I have tried to turn off the Tx but the red light will not go away so whatever happened is frozen. What can I do?

Note that the charger is not connected.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2021 03:18PM by Jabber.
RV
Re: Dial Red Light
February 25, 2021 08:56PM
Is there any reactio when connecting the USB? - Could you probably do a file system check?

Turning off: Press (use a small screwdriver etc) the button (hole next to UScool smiley for >30s.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 26, 2021 08:46AM
Hi Jabber,

I would guess the battery was drained. We had that several times, e.g. at events, where radios were on the whole day for presentation, and when we missed to charge one during the night.

Turn off, as Rainer said (easier than opening it, to disconnect the battery ...), then leave it off on the charger for like 10-15 minutes, and it should start up again.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
March 12, 2021 10:11PM
You are correct, perfect thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login