Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

App for YGE Telemetry

Posted by mahbouni 
App for YGE Telemetry
October 31, 2017 10:55AM
I contacted YGE regarding their new LVT range of controllers working with VControl and they said you are working on an app for the telemetry integration, and to ask you about it. Can you please confirm if this is the case and when will the app be available?

http://www.yge.de/en/low-voltage-lv-2/
RV
Re: App for YGE Telemetry
October 31, 2017 11:05AM
Well - it will be available as soon as we are ready ;-)

There is a longer story behind and it could have been ready for months if everything would have been going on as we intended.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 31, 2017 11:23AM
Hmm, OK. I'm excited about this so waiting patiently
RV
November 10, 2017 01:57PM
Did you purchase such a Esc?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 12, 2017 11:58AM
Not yet. I plan to purchase a 65LVT together with a 35LVT when it is released. Heino said another 2 weeks for the 35LVT.
RV
November 12, 2017 01:23PM
Well - the YGE app will be released in a few weeks - bench looks ok here ;-)

Rainer Vetter

November 12, 2017 08:23PM
Excellent. Will the app be able to program the esc or just display telemetry?
RV
November 12, 2017 08:26PM
As usual ... having a NEO it will be able to program the ESC - just have a cup of coffee ;-)

Rainer Vetter

November 13, 2017 10:18AM
Not just stick programming to set throttle endpoints and modes but also tuning parameters?
RV
November 13, 2017 06:21PM
Stick programming isn't needed anymore ... ESC will be set automatically in one Panel for VGOV like we do on Scorpion ESC.

We will be able to set the ESC Modes and some useful parameters like BEC Voltage, Timing etc.

Rainer Vetter

November 13, 2017 09:14PM
I hope YGE makes a version suitable for a 550 (90 - 120 A).
November 13, 2017 09:54PM
That's fantastic. Can't wait
November 14, 2017 08:49AM
Hi guys,

if you want a specific ESC size, ask YGE. Can't tell what they have on their road map, but if there's demand and they know ... winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 22, 2017 05:49PM
My 35LVT and 65LVT are on their way to me. The 35LVT is going in my Oxy3+ and the 65LVT will wait for the Oxy4. Hopefully the VControl App will be available soon.
RV
November 24, 2017 07:10PM
Sneak ...

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2222

Rainer Vetter

MH
November 24, 2017 07:39PM
November 25, 2017 09:29AM
Looks good
November 25, 2017 12:40PM
That's excellent. smiling smiley
November 28, 2017 04:38PM
Got my 35LVT and 65LVT today. The adapter cable for connecting telemetry to Neo will be released by Mikado or YGE?

https://www.yge.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/YGE-35-65LVT-eng.pdf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2017 04:38PM by mahbouni.
RV
November 28, 2017 07:05PM
YGE should - as we don't sell this ESC. Otherwise ... self-soldering ;-)

Rainer Vetter

November 28, 2017 07:47PM
Which connector do I need to order for the telemetry? Maybe I can cut a Spektrum satellite cable and make 2?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2017 07:49PM by mahbouni.
MH
November 28, 2017 08:08PM
mahbouni Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got my 35LVT and 65LVT today. The adapter cable

Where did you get the 35LVT?
November 28, 2017 08:51PM
MH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mahbouni Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Got my 35LVT and 65LVT today. The adapter cable
>
> Where did you get the 35LVT?

Direct from YGE. Send an email to info@yge.de. Otherwise you can get the 65LVT and USB Adapter here...

https://www.hyperflight.co.uk/products.asp?search=yge
MH
November 28, 2017 09:05PM
Thanks! smileys with beer
RV
November 29, 2017 07:51AM
If you download the manual from YGE - there is also a hookup diagram for self-soldering, e.g. with a spektrum cable...

Rainer Vetter

November 30, 2017 04:18PM
I made a cable from a Spektrum sat extension and servo extension.

In the ESC setup wizard I could't get the LVT setup to do anything, so I did initial mode setup with the older YGE setup wizard. Is that what we're meant to do or should we do mode programming without the wizard?
November 30, 2017 04:47PM
Hi,

do you have it connected to a NEO or to a legacy VBar? With NEO, you can program the ESC with VBar Control, with a legacy VBar you can only read telemetry from the ESC but not program it, that would require stick programming for example.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 30, 2017 05:01PM
Neo.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 05:08PM by mahbouni.
November 30, 2017 05:07PM
Hi,

well then it should work as advertised here http://www.vstabi.info/en/yge

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 30, 2017 05:09PM
Yes, I got to the YGE Auto Setup panel and I have something that seems to be working. RPM displayed is close to that requested in the governor settings, but not sure if I have ESC endpoints setup correctly.

Is it possible to use YGE governor? Even if I enable it with YGE PC software VControl seems to set it back to VBar governor. Not sure if I did something wrong in VControl.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2017 05:11PM by mahbouni.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login