Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vibrations on a Roban 800 VbarEvo

Posted by FlyingTivo 
Vibrations on a Roban 800 VbarEvo
May 31, 2023 08:49PM
Never ever worried about vibrations until now that i have a VCTe and VbarEvo and have the analyzer.
So dont know if its high or low. I did manage to lower the vibrations from 2000 peak to about 1200 with loosening a bit the jesus bolt on the main gear which was making the gear out of round. As you can see the only gears touching each other directly is the main gear with secondary pinion, the other are belt driven.
Most important is the twichiness on the elevator servo which to my best knowledge appears to be electrical noise interference, but if anyone know better please help me out. Its setup as a Scale XL, is this correct?
When the vibrations where at 2000 peak the tail started to kick out. That is why in this test i took the tail out and even the torque tube out. So i practically eliminated tail induced vibrations. Which did not contribute much anyways to the vibration levels.

Here is the video

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2023 08:52PM by FlyingTivo.
RV
Re: Vibrations on a Roban 800 VbarEvo
May 31, 2023 09:51PM
Hello,

please redo the test under this conditions:

- all gains and control loop parts set to 0 (or lower as best as it is possible), check for beeing "ok" now
- same with all gains raised up

if it comes and goes with the gains - consider to place the FBL at a spot like we recommend on a plywood etc. in the fuselage. The gyro boards on the frames are not the best places ...

if it is still the same - unmount one of the servos and check with the servo not being in the model. Could be also from servos ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login