Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Roban 800 EC130 Gear Ratio

Posted by FlyingTivo 
Roban 800 EC130 Gear Ratio
May 27, 2023 12:56AM
I have this gears 22/36/20/78
In this order: motor Pinion/MediumGear/pinion of medium gear/main gear
Im just confused and cant find it anywhere on the internet.
Also what type of connector are the Telemetry ports on the EVO,so i can source locally.
thanks
Felipe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2023 12:56AM by FlyingTivo.
Re: Roban 800 EC130 Gear Ratio
May 27, 2023 08:34AM
Your gear ratio counts as

78 / 20 * 36 / 22 = 6.38:1
May 27, 2023 10:46PM
Thanks
May 30, 2023 08:13AM
Hi,

to calculate gear ratios, you can also use the computer software stand-alone, no device connected.
There’s a calculator in the setup, Gov Tab.

The telemetry connectors are the same as e.g. on Spektrum Satellites, to the best of my knowledge JST ZH.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 30, 2023 09:36PM
It would be nice to have the polarity of the Tele ports printed above. Im not a Spektrum user so i totally ignore the s+- sequence. Which i believe to be +-s from left to right viewing the vbar from the side. Is this correct? For the Telemetry with hobbywing you only use the neg and Signal, right? I have on order the cable but just no info on the inputs that i can find on the VbarNeo/Evo wiring diagrams. Probably obvious to many but not me.
Thanks
Felipe
RV
May 30, 2023 11:55PM
here we go ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

May 31, 2023 08:24PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> here we go ...

Thanks, i eventually found out, but took me about a day or so. So it would be nice to print on the sticker the sequence just as all other ports. Just a small suggestion not more.
thanks again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login